Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by mzanetti View Post
ok... I have updated the keypad. Its quite ugly as it is but I'm not motivated enough to paint new icons for the old keypad.

http://notyetthere.org/data/xbmcremo...eta3_armel.deb
Thanks - working now

The Following User Says Thank You to impeham For This Useful Post:
Can't find it. Can you provide more detailed instructions where this happens?
Sure. On frodo, install aeon nox. Now, with aeon nox skin applied, go to settings, skin settings, customizers and select the option to customize home screen (it's the 2nd option in that menu). You'll go to home page and if you click on an item (for example TV Shows) you get a menu. Select widget, pick one (for example recent movies) and after applying the style you will be asked to pick a name for it, this is where the bug happens.

I'm not sure if this happens with all text dialogs (like search, etc) will try to check that later as I'm not in front of my htpc.

thanks,

Originally Posted by javiermon View Post
Sure. On frodo, install aeon nox. Now, with aeon nox skin applied, go to settings, skin settings, customizers and select the option to customize home screen (it's the 2nd option in that menu). You'll go to home page and if you click on an item (for example TV Shows) you get a menu. Select widget, pick one (for example recent movies) and after applying the style you will be asked to pick a name for it, this is where the bug happens.

I'm not sure if this happens with all text dialogs (like search, etc) will try to check that later as I'm not in front of my htpc.

thanks,
Ok. Can reproduce it. But it happens only with this one. All the input fields in confluence and all others in aeon nox work fine. For example if you open "Change Label" instead of "Choose Widget" you get the same dialog but it works. So I think there is something wrong in the skin.

The Following User Says Thank You to mzanetti For This Useful Post:
Ok. Can reproduce it. But it happens only with this one. All the input fields in confluence and all others in aeon nox work fine. For example if you open "Change Label" instead of "Choose Widget" you get the same dialog but it works. So I think there is something wrong in the skin.

Thanks, I've reported it

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php...195#pid1325195

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Eindhoven, NL
I wanted to report a feature/bug that has been in there quite some time:
I usually leave Xbmcremote running so that it reconnects when I get back home so that I don't have to think about starting it up manually everytime I get home so that it mutes audio on calls and such from that moment on.

However, I have been testing a telephony setup today using my N9 and when I got home and it reconnected it replayed mutes/unmutes for all 30 (or so) calls! I think that call mutes/unmutes/notifications don't need to be queued if not connected (i.e. when timed out, not during connecting state).

Originally Posted by paulvt View Post
I wanted to report a feature/bug that has been in there quite some time:
I usually leave Xbmcremote running so that it reconnects when I get back home so that I don't have to think about starting it up manually everytime I get home so that it mutes audio on calls and such from that moment on.

However, I have been testing a telephony setup today using my N9 and when I got home and it reconnected it replayed mutes/unmutes for all 30 (or so) calls! I think that call mutes/unmutes/notifications don't need to be queued if not connected (i.e. when timed out, not during connecting state).
Fixed. thanks.

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Eindhoven, NL
Fixed. thanks.
Great!

Would it be weird if I asked if the sort order in recent episodes could be reversed? It is now completely the opposite of what XBMC does.

Also, the Picture folder thumbnails are not retrievied (or maybe they are not available via the API).

Posts: 253 | Thanked: 1,007 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Near Munich
Hi,

I just tried installing the beta 3 deb package, but it failed.
The phone displays a message:
"Installation nicht möglich, Installationspaket-Abhängigkeiten können nicht nachverfolgt werden"
Which means something like
"Installation not possible, can't follow (resolve?) package dependencies"

PR1.3 is installed.
I would be thankful for your help as its a mess to use our TVs CEC.

Originally Posted by Macros View Post
Hi,

I just tried installing the beta 3 deb package, but it failed.
The phone displays a message:
"Installation nicht möglich, Installationspaket-Abhängigkeiten können nicht nachverfolgt werden"
Which means something like
"Installation not possible, can't follow (resolve?) package dependencies"

PR1.3 is installed.
I would be thankful for your help as its a mess to use our TVs CEC.
Hmmm. Wild guess: You are trying to install the the N900 version on N9 or the other way round.

Posts: 253 | Thanked: 1,007 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Near Munich
Ah you got me.

Thank you, problem solved.