Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by lebanez View Post
i am using tglal version but each time if i am chatting with some one my messages are not delivered and i can receive any message sent to me .. so i quit wazapp and open again to work again normal ... any solution for this ?!
for me, i disconnect the internet connection, wait a few sec, then connect it back, sometime its work

need a Guest House for temporary stay at Malaysia?
PM me

Last edited by baem90; 2013-03-04 at 11:06.

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
I've noticed similar problems, but only when chatting with iPhone users. Messages don't show as delivered, but are resent multiple times and incoming messages are not shown.
After deleting my database and not chatting with iPhone users, everything is back to normal.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2012 @ india
I have problem using wazapp, when i close the app using top to bottom gesture, it closes but it always shows the "connect to internet" screen if i select cancel then again it shows the same screen.
But when i close the app using quit option in wazapp i don't have the above issue. please help me .

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
swipe to down hides wazapp, not closing ;-)

Looking for a small Watsapp icon what I can use with Billboard...

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
No AFAIK.
I haven't seen that feature in any client.
...but it's not a reason for you not to request it and maybe get your wish furfilled.

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Hi,

can that incoming Wazapp message icon be used meantime? Where it is located or Is it too big?

I am actually looking for icon set for this purpose. Calendar, Skype, Wazapp, battery, .... so I can fit more information in style.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@knobtviker what is the question you asked?..
@Wallace cjeck status- icons, used in status area notifications. i think it very suitable for LPM screen.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by kumardodla View Post
I have problem using wazapp, when i close the app using top to bottom gesture, it closes but it always shows the "connect to internet" screen if i select cancel then again it shows the same screen.
But when i close the app using quit option in wazapp i don't have the above issue. please help me .
It was a deliberate implementation, swipe down to close (unlike many harmattan apps) leaves wazapp running in the background.
If you want it not running at all in the background, then use chose "quit" from the menu...

is there any way to export messages from group conversation please?

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp