Notices

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
hi marxian, thanks for the updates (cutetube and qdl)
i installed all the plug-ins available for qdl except one, cramit plug-in. one dependency (qdl-plugins-cramitrecaptcha) is not installable because it's not in the repo.

The Following User Says Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
hi marxian, thanks for the updates (cutetube and qdl)
i installed all the plug-ins available for qdl except one, cramit plug-in. one dependency (qdl-plugins-cramitrecaptcha) is not installable because it's not in the repo.
My bad . I think the first build attempt failed due to some temporary problem with the autobuilder. I must have forgotten to resubmit it. It's now been built successfully, so it should hopefully be imported into extras-devel soon.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Marxian i don't know if you put a link i didn't read all the thread
But i quickly found it on google so i will post a link for everyone who want's a quick solution.
By the way i will check your app now and believe me i thought about something like this 2 days ago thank you for your effort.
Oh, and your cuteTube is awesoooooome!!!!
Keep up the good work.

ubuntuone.com/5E4YTuNWqQ3WSrLmTJ1Fc5

Last edited by NokiaN900R; 2013-03-28 at 22:18.

The Following User Says Thank You to NokiaN900R For This Useful Post:
You seem to be experienced in the downloading area why don't you think to make a torrent client it would be very helpfull. I know there is the transmission app but it didn't make me happy using it.I don't know if its right to post this request here but i am new in the community so i did it

Hope i am not a pain in the a...s!!!

For Maemo5, the list of available plugins can be obtained by entering:

Code:
apt-get update
apt-cache search qdl-plugins
[/QUOTE]

Althought it is a very good and usefull app i can't get the plugins:
I used the code on root but it does nothing after i press enter.
What could be the problem?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by NokiaN900R View Post
For Maemo5, the list of available plugins can be obtained by entering:

Code:
apt-get update
apt-cache search qdl-plugins
Althought it is a very good and usefull app i can't get the plugins:
I used the code on root but it does nothing after i press enter.
What could be the problem?
You need to execute the commands separately. Execute 'apt-get update' first, then search the cache for existing plugins. Also, you need to have the extras-devel repository enabled, otherwise you will not find any plugins. I would like to promote the application and plugins to extras-testing, but I am unable to do this, as the maemo.org login is currently broken.

P.S. The link you posted earlier is for an older version (0.7.0). The latest version (for Maemo5) is 0.8.1, and is available from the extras-devel repository, so there is no need to download packages from Ubuntu One. If you install one of the plugins, version 0.8.1 will automatically be installed, as they cannot generally be installed alongside the older version (in most cases, they would overwrite files installed by the older package, which had the plugins already included).

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2013-03-29 at 14:49. Reason: spelling

You need to execute the commands separately. Execute 'apt-get update' first, then search the cache for existing plugins. Also, you need to have the extras-devel repository enabled, otherwise you will not find any plugins. I would like to promote the application and plugins to extras-testing, but I am unable to do this, as the maemo.org login is currently broken.

P.S. The link you posted earlier is for an older version (0.7.0). The latest version (for Maemo5) is 0.8.1, and is available from the extras-devel repository, so there is no need to download packages from Ubuntu One. If you install one of the plugins, version 0.8.1 will automatically be installed, as they cannot generally be installed alongside the older version (in most cases, they would overwrite files installed by the older package, which had the plugins already included).

Yeah i saw my mistake with the link today
I've installed the 0.7.0 version first i had all the plugins as you say and after i saw that i've had the old version and updated to 0.8.1 but there wasn't any plugins :/...After that i made the steps written in the code separately first apt-get update but i get some updates and then a bunch of KEYEXPIRED things is that maybe the problem?

I have the repsority enabled in Faster App Manager (Extras-Devel Skeiron) not in the default App manager could that have an affect in updating the catalogues via X-Terminal does X-Terminal following a path through default App Manager?

Last edited by NokiaN900R; 2013-03-29 at 15:43.

Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
Originally Posted by NokiaN900R View Post

Yeah i saw my mistake with the link today
I've installed the 0.7.0 version first i had all the plugins as you say and after i saw that i've had the old version and updated to 0.8.1 but there wasn't any plugins :/...After that i made the steps written in the code separately first apt-get update but i get some updates and then a bunch of KEYEXPIRED things is that maybe the problem?

I have the repsority enabled in Faster App Manager (Extras-Devel Skeiron) not in the default App manager could that have an affect in updating the catalogues via X-Terminal does X-Terminal following a path through default App Manager?
you need to enable official extra-devel repository in the default app manager. Skeiron is just the backup repository just before migration of maemo.org.
If you enable extra-devel in Faster application manager just goto install and type qdl you will get all the plugin list install whichever you want.

The Following User Says Thank You to raaj13 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by raaj13 View Post
you need to enable official extra-devel repository in the default app manager. Skeiron is just the backup repository just before migration of maemo.org.
If you enable extra-devel in Faster application manager just goto install and type qdl you will get all the plugin list install whichever you want.
Thx raaj13 for the advice i couldn't find the qdl plugins or the app in the faster app that's why i've tryied it via X-Terminal but after flashing the phone i was kinda bored to create the catalogues in the app manager that i normally dont use. But now that i see that it must be done ill do it

qdl-plugins-cramit depend on qdl-plugins-cramitrecaptcha, but the latter isn't available from any repositories.

Not that I have slightest idea what cramit it - I noticed this dependency error while trying to install qdl and all it's plugins at one go, so thought about reporting it.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Tags
downloads, manager