Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
jaja he estado liado con otros sistemas operativos, y demás , pero ha pasado lo inevitable, mañana volveré a tener mi amado n900 jaja nada como el, y ahora con whatsapp que era una de los grandes inconvenientes del Nokia n900.
En cuanto recupere el n900, la pruebo desde el teléfono.

Gracias! =)

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Yappari 0.0.30 is now available in the repositories.

There are also links in the first post.

I guess everybody already knows what's new in this version

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Yappari 0.0.30 is now available in the repositories.

There are also links in the first post.

I guess everybody already knows what's new in this version
This time I will write in english =)
Thanks for your work =)

Any way to change the app icon? =)
Thanks!

Originally Posted by kralde View Post
This time I will write in english =)
Thanks for your work =)

Any way to change the app icon? =)
Thanks!
Yeah you can change them with your own. They are in /usr/share/icons/hicolor. You need to change 16x16, 48x48 and 64x64 versions.

First, thanks for the update.

Second, send/recieve video works good, but after download the video, says play (it does that), the quieston is, how to save that video?

I put 0 on "automatic download", should i check the "import recieved media" option to can save it (the same for all media)?

Tha cache media folder, where should be created?

Greetings.

Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
First, thanks for the update.

Second, send/recieve video works good, but after download the video, says play (it does that), the quieston is, how to save that video?

I put 0 on "automatic download", should i check the "import recieved media" option to can save it (the same for all media)?

Tha cache media folder, where should be created?

Greetings.
Good question, but that's Media Player's problem that doesn't have an option for that.

The Image Viewer application does have a "Save As.." function though.

If you enable the import of received media it will save your media in the correct folder of your N900 (depending if it's an image, video or audio).

The 0 in "automatic download media" will force you to press Download every time even if it's a tiny file.

The cache folder is in /home/user/.yappari/cache

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
The 0 in "automatic download media" will force you to press Download every time even if it's a tiny file.

The cache folder is in /home/user/.yappari/cache
I do like more to press Download.

So can't be see it from defalut File Manager, has to be with FileBox (for example), that's "bad" (don't know why FileBox is slow to open for me, like 7-10 sec) but i can live with that.

I saw the cache folder and have 2 folders (right now), images and videos (i supose the music will created when send/recieve one).

Anyway, just to report that after send a video, i ask someone to send me one, don't know why Yappari appears as Disconnected when the person say me that the video was send it.

When connects again, i recieve the video.

Greetings.

I do like more to press Download.

So can't be see it from defalut File Manager, has to be with FileBox (for example), that's "bad" (don't know why FileBox is slow to open for me, like 7-10 sec) but i can live with that.

I saw the cache folder and have 2 folders (right now), images and videos (i supose the music will created when send/recieve one).

Anyway, just to report that after send a video, i ask someone to send me one, don't know why Yappari appears as Disconnected when the person say me that the video was send it.

When connects again, i recieve the video.

Greetings.
You could try a link like: cd /home/user/MyDocs ; ln -s /home/user/.yappari/cache YappariCache

And then browse MyDocs/YappariCache in the File Manager of your choice.

The disconnection might be coincidental, it doesn't happen to me when people send me a video.

You could try a link like: cd /home/user/MyDocs ; ln -s /home/user/.yappari/cache YappariCache

And then browse MyDocs/YappariCache in the File Manager of your choice.

The disconnection might be coincidental, it doesn't happen to me when people send me a video.
Good option but it doesn't matter, as i say, can live with search with FileBox, thanks anyway.

Side question, how many time will be the media (image/video/music) in the cache folder? I mean, i have to erase time to time the stuff in that folders or it will do it automatically on X time (days/weeks/months).

Greetings.

Good option but it doesn't matter, as i say, can live with search with FileBox, thanks anyway.

Side question, how many time will be the media (image/video/music) in the cache folder? I mean, i have to erase time to time the stuff in that folders or it will do it automatically on X time (days/weeks/months).

Greetings.
Good question. So far you have to delete it, Yappari doesn't check the size of the cache folder (yet).

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp