i watched on tv4play.se

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
the protocol used at extracover is rtmp and you could use rtmpdump to load it into mplayer. I tried looking for correct parameters but failed (could get a working session ip), if you really want to watch this stream you could ask in http://stream-recorder.com/forum/ for correct parameters to use in rtmpdump.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Nvm I got it, It needs newer version of rtmpdump than the one found in rzr repo though (+2.3). N900 users with the latest rtmpdump and mplayer installed can paste this into terminal and enjoy the stream

The Following User Says Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
Nvm I got it, It needs newer version of rtmpdump than the one found in rzr repo though (+2.3). N900 users with the latest rtmpdump and mplayer installed can paste this into terminal and enjoy the stream

ok please if you got it tell me in detail how? step by step Thanks.

Originally Posted by salman_ahmed View Post
ok please if you got it tell me in detail how? step by step Thanks.
Do you have N900 ? If yes, check this thread and install rtmpdump + librtmp0
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=87184&page=2

If not then follow that thread for possibly an N9 version, when available install them. Now with rtmpdump and mplayer:
mplayer here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=15

Now with all installed, go to terminal and paste everything in the qr code and wait for the video to stream.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
Do you have N900 ? If yes, check this thread and install rtmpdump + librtmp0
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=87184&page=2

If not then follow that thread for possibly an N9 version, when available install them. Now with rtmpdump and mplayer:
mplayer here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=15

Now with all installed, go to terminal and paste everything in the qr code and wait for the video to stream.
talking about nokia N9, as per you mplayer download and installed from 2nd link, but i not understand
"go to terminal and paste everything in the qr code and wait for the video to stream"
please tell in detail i dont know more. Thanks.

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Heya Kozzi.

I posted a thread similar to this one but didn't receive any responses to it.

Is there any way at all to stream Twitch tv?

I have an older N800 tablet.

Cheers.

talking about nokia N9, as per you mplayer download and installed from 2nd link, but i not understand
"go to terminal and paste everything in the qr code and wait for the video to stream"
please tell in detail i dont know more. Thanks.
- N9: Sorry this method needs rtmpdump version 2.3 and up so you will have to wait for someone to compile one for N9.
- The code (picture) I posted is qr code and you can read it on your phone using CodeCam or any Qr Code reader you can find. Reading the code will gives you a long text which is the command to be put into the terminal.
- Terminal: if you don't know what is it, google. Otherwise go to Settings-Security-Developer mode and enable this to have Terminal on your homescreen. There is no need to leave this mode enabled to have Terminal, you can search the forum more about this.

So for now, sorry there's not much you can do unless you compile rtmpdump yourself.

Originally Posted by Addison View Post
Heya Kozzi.

I posted a thread similar to this one but didn't receive any responses to it.

Is there any way at all to stream Twitch tv?

I have an older N800 tablet.

Cheers.
Twitch.tv seems like a difficult one, it needs usertoken which rtmpdump support (from version 2.4, I don't which version is available for N800) but one have to get it manually. Do you have a specific channel you want to watch ? Better yet you should ask in in stream-recorder for correct parameters to use with rtmpdump.

Friend i know about terminal and now its clear also for picture, i will read code and past in terminal, but i dont know about what is rtmpdump version 2.3 so need more help from you and other freinds, cause want live stream from www.extracover.net in nokia N9 .
watching live streaming in galaxy-y from same link, www.extracover.net only installed adobe flash player 11, galaxy-y is 3 times cheaper then nokia N9 , still Nokia N9 not able to play. Thanks.

Friend i know about terminal and now its clear also for picture, i will read code and past in terminal, but i dont know about what is rtmpdump version 2.3 so need more help from you and other freinds, cause want live stream from www.extracover.net in nokia N9 .
watching live streaming in galaxy-y from same link, www.extracover.net only installed adobe flash player 11, galaxy-y is 3 times cheaper then nokia N9 , still Nokia N9 not able to play. Thanks.
oh well you can read more about rtmpdump here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rtmpdump
The site you posted require this one tag -C to send a OK-string to the website. This tag is not available in rtmpdump 1.9, therefore currently on N9 you can't use rtmpdump to pass the video to mplayer for playback. Without the need of flash player and a browser to watch video, this is a smoother way to play stream videos. This method is used on most of those unofficial live-tv apps on androids and ios. The problem is ofcourse having to sniff the correct information to put into the application for the video.
Still if you have galaxy-y and it can view the video then I suggest you use it to watch the stream and do not have to bother with this method. It's the most useful when you want to save the video or not having flash player.