Active Topics

Did my duty and supported.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wallace For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
does a pre-order with €0 also count? :P
if so, count me in! heheh

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
nope, that's not called "order", that's called "interested, maybe" :P

Last edited by Leinad; 2013-05-23 at 21:58.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Even I did the 0 cost pre-order, I cannot commit until they announce HSDPA/LTE band support. We here in the USA have weird frequencies!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nokiac For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nokiac View Post
Even I did the 0 cost pre-order, I cannot commit until they announce HSDPA/LTE band support. We here in the USA have weird frequencies!!
That's probably wise for US customers. They haven't shown much support for US and if I had to guess I would say they wont have LTE freqs for US, but we will see.

The Following User Says Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 42 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ culpeper,va.
I tried to pre order from US and no luck, they dont deliver to this country,
not for €100 or €40 but i did sign up. Waiting 'til i can order one.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geektech For This Useful Post:
Its really bummed me out as I live in the US as well. I tried to do the 100 Euro and then the 40 Euro preorder and was denied. I sent Jolla an email and asked if I could get on the 40 Euro preorder as I wanted to support them anyway. Even if they don't sell the phone here at least I would have a t-shirt and know that I supported them financially. I haven't had a reponse yet to that email...

All I can do is the 0 preorder but I'm not holding my breath that we'll ever see this phone here in the States.

If that's the case I'm hoping we'll be able to port the ACL plus new native Sailfish apps to the N9 and that things like Tizmee and Hydra widgets continue to be supported.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by snowboarder View Post
Its really bummed me out as I live in the US as well. I tried to do the 100 Euro and then the 40 Euro preorder and was denied. I sent Jolla an email and asked if I could get on the 40 Euro preorder as I wanted to support them anyway. Even if they don't sell the phone here at least I would have a t-shirt and know that I supported them financially. I haven't had a reponse yet to that email...
I wonder if it's possible to transfer the preorder vouchers to somebody else, to use in a country that is included in the launch.
This way you could make the 100eur order, and then sell that for 100eur to somebody in Finland, for example, and he could use that voucher and you get to keep the T-shirt.

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 42 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ culpeper,va.
Why not doing it thru TMO, in name or the community as well, it should show them the support from here.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Ofcourse it counts. Also contribute with apps counts

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla, pre-order