Active Topics

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by Amboss View Post
..when receiving a SMS I get the default message sound instead of the on I had chosen. In profile settings there is my choice still selected.
There is definitevly something wrong with notification sounds resulting even missed calls. After installing today CSSU-Testing 8.2 it rebooted and the first call sounded with my selected ringtone and I thought that everything is OK now. However, later I noticed that I have missed several calls and the following testing demonstrated that no ringtone was played when a call was received. So I rebooted the phone once more and after that the already familiar behaviour returned - the first call ringed with Nokia Tune and the following ones (without changing any settings) with my selected ringtone...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to acrux For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Now bunch of users are facing that frustrating bug with ringtones. Is any one here know at least where to look for faults?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post:
Installed version T8.2 and works superfast with no problems experienced. Enjoying microB opening in a blink of an eye, and hildon-desktop is super smooth with orientation lock reinstalled and it finally locks in portrait ... Thumbs up from me...

Just a question why does it say (xxxx)kb left in root folder (low disk space)...? I have plenty of free space for apps and docs. feels wierd!

Anyway Keep it up CSSU Team...! you made my day?

Edit: Ringtone problem exist! I got 3times user set ringtone then Nokia Tune then 2times user set ringtone and then silent... :-( Please fix it in next update.

Last edited by TransTech; 2013-06-15 at 12:08. Reason: Ringrone problem added.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Posts: 650 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Ghent, Belgium
Updated to 8.2 and I can confirm the ringtone bug :/

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petur For This Useful Post:
with ringtone I cannot help, because I'm not able to reproduce this bug...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by pali View Post
with ringtone I cannot help, because I'm not able to reproduce this bug...
Any thing we (ringtone buggers) can do to find the way to fix this? Or what package to rollback (if possible). I supose the quick and as You call it "dirty" fix will be to set all ringtones to default and then swap the ones we use with the default ones - hope it's clear.
Might it be connected with the location of fingtones? I'm not going back to 7.2 - no f way

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,237 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
im also unable to produce it. called my own number 5 times and my own ringtone played without any problem. gave my phone a reboot and called another 5 times but still no problem.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 650 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Ghent, Belgium
bummer....

well, except for latest KP and SSU I have nothing special on my n900, just normal apps, single (default) profile.

In profile the atmos ringtone is set, but when I call it is the Nokia tune. Any pointers as to where this is stored so I can check?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 68 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Ukraine
After updated to CSSU-testing 8.2 I have a new bug: if I starting device from power-button - i see white screen Nokia & after that - device shutdown. This repeated 1-2 time & after that device started normal.
Maybe it associate with - nowaday in the morning, alarm not worked when device were shut down. (install CSSU-testing yesterday)

The Following User Says Thank You to badazimer For This Useful Post:
Hello, I am having a problem, it may not be the fault of cssu but idk.
When I use wifi to browse the internet, app manager etc
After some time, like 20-30 minutes, sometimes less, it just stops working, but the icon still indicates that it is connected.
I always need to disconnect and connect again to make it work.
What is causing this problem? I

Tags
cssu testing