Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by murik View Post
Hi Scorpius. Is it possible to add button to delete all chats on exit?
It is possible yeah. Do open chats bother you that much?

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
It is possible yeah. Do open chats bother you that much?
not, i mean conversation logs, just don't want to someone read my chats accidentally )

something like delete /yappari/logs

Last edited by murik; 2013-08-03 at 19:49.

Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
That doesn't happen to me. Looks like you have a permissions problem in the /home/user/.yappari directory.

Try from terminal as root: chown -R user:users /home/user/.yappari
Hi Scorpius,

I did do "Try from terminal as root: chown -R user:users /home/user/.yappari" and reboot the device soon after but the counter was reseted again.
I do have other ways to monitor the data usage but still wonder why this is not happen to you.

Do you need a log?

Originally Posted by jellyroll View Post
Hi Scorpius,

I did do "Try from terminal as root: chown -R user:users /home/user/.yappari" and reboot the device soon after but the counter was reseted again.
I do have other ways to monitor the data usage but still wonder why this is not happen to you.

Do you need a log?
I gave you the wrong directory (sorry about that)

It's (from root): chown -R user:users /home/user/.config/scorpius

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
I gave you the wrong directory (sorry about that)

It's (from root): chown -R user:users /home/user/.config/scorpius
Thank you now it works!!

Last edited by jellyroll; 2013-08-04 at 09:04. Reason: It works!!!

Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
DON'T MESS WITH YOUR REGISTRATION.
So please treasure your registration, back up youryappari.conf file and NEVER,NEVERuse the same number you registered in Yappari in any other device.
My employer will replace my phone soon with an Android powered device. The number will not probably not change, the sim card probably will. What issues can I expect when trying to activate whatsapp on the new Android phone, anybody got any experience?

Originally Posted by FreddyW View Post
My employer will replace my phone soon with an Android powered device. The number will not probably not change, the sim card probably will. What issues can I expect when trying to activate whatsapp on the new Android phone, anybody got any experience?
I think everything will be fine

Originally Posted by FreddyW View Post
None, if you don't try to simultaneously use it on the n900...
On your first connection, a new password will be automatically generated, and you won't be able to access from yappari.

Go to Menu -> Network Usage and check in what kind of data you're getting high consumption.

I don't get more than 2 MB a month. Maybe your contacts change profile pictures way too often.
The network usage is correct. Total bytes received 57 KB and sent 36,74 KB, yesterday, that's when I reinstalled yappari again.

Yappari works fine, but also, yesterday my phone download again 5119 Kb two times, automatically. My repositories are disabled. I didn't use internet yesterday. I don't know where is the problem. Curiosly 5119 is the same size yappari application and this problem, curiosly also, I have it from the day that I updated yappari application to 1.0.37. I will continue controlling. Next thursday I'll phone to vodafone to explain to me where my phone connects. Now, it isn't possible that they are in billing period and they can't provide me, today, this information.

Originally Posted by pepbcn View Post
The network usage is correct. Total bytes received 57 KB and sent 36,74 KB, yesterday, that's when I reinstalled yappari again.

Yappari works fine, but also, yesterday my phone download again 5119 Kb two times, automatically. My repositories are disabled. I didn't use internet yesterday. I don't know where is the problem. Curiosly 5119 is the same size yappari application and this problem, curiosly also, I have it from the day that I updated yappari application to 1.0.37. I will continue controlling. Next thursday I'll phone to vodafone to explain to me where my phone connects. Now, it isn't possible that they are in billing period and they can't provide me, today, this information.
I'm not sure your problem has anything to do with Yappari.

If you update Yappari you obviously have to download it to the phone.

If you're getting a data consumption that it's NOT reflected in Yappari Network Usage window then it doesn't have anything to do with Yappari.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp