Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Making some noise (from the JollaLoveDay thread): http://jolla.com/media/documents/Jol..._21.8.2013.pdf

I like to keep the off topics up to date as well
Nice. Jolla is alive.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

I can't wait to get that phone

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by JadeH View Post
I can't wait to get that phone
That is great. I hope you will get it soon.

...and they have their own logo outside the building where they work. Now _that's_ marketing!!

On a more serious note, I'm wondering whether this first batch everybody's talking about is scheduled for end of 2013, and anything that follows will follow afterwards, which would be bad news or patience training for some.

...and they have their own logo outside the building where they work. Now _that's_ marketing!!

On a more serious note, I'm wondering whether this first batch everybody's talking about is scheduled for end of 2013, and anything that follows will follow afterwards, which would be bad news or patience training for some.
Lucky for this forum early in the first batch. I would go bananas if I would have to wait months after the release date for tech I wanted. That would be totally unexeptabable. But I've lost the excitement for jolla, but who knows. I might find it again if they have something good to deliver.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi

My speculation.

1st pre-order batch was propably jointly ordered with DNA's (Finland) order.

The new pre-order batch could be jointly with Dphone's (China) order, i.e roughly January 2014 shipment.

And anything and everything beyond that depending on whetever the releases in Finland and China are succesfull. Those are the sales that matter and would make releases elsewhere possible. I doubt that they will be in business for selling few thousand phones per year to uber-geeky Linux enthusiasts.

haha, even if it's a repeat, it's nice to see the fishing trips.

haha, even if it's a repeat, it's nice to see the fishing trips.
jolla has been in hidig so the paparazzis has been covering others. Its safe to say, if jolla finally release a phone new CEO fishing trips might appear. But the dont come cheap.may I remind you that the sea is huge and it takes tones of manpower to cover ever square meter to get these photos.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
may I remind you that the sea is huge and it takes tones of manpower to cover ever square meter to get these photos.
You should use Google Sea View ;-)

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla