Notices

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Ok, i just removed this groups and created them again. But before, I tried to add myself to this existed groups and tried to change images (avatar) for this groups, but in both of cases without success. I tried it via persecute..
Andrey, if you think it important (bug) I'll send you log.

PS. Also I noticed it not see all images when you want add avatar. For example in gallery I can see many other images that in persecute I can't..

Last edited by Schturman; 2013-11-04 at 18:01.

Is that possible to delete whole chat history with a single contact at once? or do we need to delete them one by one? In that case is that possible to implement this features?

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@praveenchand added to wishlist
@Schturman if you removed yourself from group then you cant add yourself back. Somebody in group (possible alphabetically) will become group owner, and only he can add you back.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
This is exactly a problem, that I'm not removed itself from this two groups... How it happens I don't know.. But when I checked in group profile in persecute "You" (that mean I) not exist in group contacts list, only all other users that I added when I created this groups. And it still show me that I as owner of this group...
More interesting that in wazapp it still show me "You" in group profile (group contacts list) and I as owner...
I understand that nobody can add me back because I owner, this is a reason that I deleted this groups and created them again...
So weird

Avatars still haven't loaded apart from the few that were there after the first sync. Any way to load them?

A message (from a contact that does show the avatar) is shown on the unlock screen with an empty square instead of the avatar.

Another thing, which perhaps is not persecute but whatsapp related, is that messages sent while persecute wasn't loaded arrived with the timestamp of when it was launched rather than when they were sent.

@jorge

avatars: no way. wait for update or ignore it and use refresh for contact
messages: i'm not saving messages timestamps, otherwise it working incorrectly

are you interested in UX comments/moaning? like the lack of auto scrolling so the last message is visible after opening the keyboard... or is there a bug/request tracker somewhere? in case you care

i know all ux issues, but its not in priority for now. application still in development stage and ux with ui presented as-is.

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Any way to completely delete persecute and start over??
I want to change my account!

@zaidk9 just remove /home/user/.whatsapp folder !!!111111

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post: