at shnoop.com
http://www.shnoop.com/

$30 + $7 shipping

just ordered one, never bought anything from them before. You can use paypal if you want.

-Jonathan

Originally Posted by bokubob View Post
at shnoop.com
http://www.shnoop.com/

$30 + $7 shipping

just ordered one, never bought anything from them before. You can use paypal if you want.

-Jonathan
I hope you get a working product, basically their customer support might be non-existent, no telephone calls the only contact is via e-mails and this is from their website "We will try to respond to all emails but there are no guarantees. "

If you get a defective product you will have to contact the manufacturer and not them, from their site "If you bought an item you don't like or just have no use for go ahead and resell it in an online auction, or score points with family and friends by bringing in Christmas early. Chances are you will probably make some money doing that anyway. If the item doesn't work, find out what you're doing wrong. We will always disclose the condition of the item that we sell, as well as the any manufacturer's warranty that is included. If the item does have a warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly for a repair or replacement."

I haven't checked it via BBB nor at resellerratings.com for negative feedbacks but would check them out first if you have not bought from them before. $10 more and you can get the same one at Amazon.
Here's that site's FAQ

Shnoop's reseller rating - 2 out of 3 say it's VERY BAD

I ordered from Ebay and the service was excellent. I can't say enough good things about this keyboard. There's been some discussion that the company is discontinuing, but grab them while you can, you won't regret it.

Thanks for the heads up Super star, more ratings that I could find:

http://www.bargainjack.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=747

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/reta...=2075#comments

Based on the link that you posted, their business address is in a residential part of Brooklyn, NY

Just had mine delivered from Amazon. Looking at the Quik-Start Guide is useless, since the cd can't seem to get itself past installing the driver.

I opened up the bluetooth settings and did the new device setup without the benefit of the cd. . .I did do what the guide said as far as setting the keyboard up to be "seen" by the N800, and the pairing went without a hitch.

I guess it's going to take some time to figure out the keyboard settings. The biggest worry for me is how the heck to secure the tablet to the keyboard?

Anyone get to that yet?

Whuzerd

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by whizerd View Post
The biggest worry for me is how the heck to secure the tablet to the keyboard?

Anyone get to that yet?
Gaffer's tape? That's my normal bonding solution.

What's your goal? I popped the flip-up stand off my keyboard and threw it in a drawer as the N800 already has its own stand. Are you trying to balance both devices in your lap?

you could go get velcro!?

Thanks all.
Yep, I was hoping that I could carry the package around, if there was time that needed to be filled or wasted, I could whip out the keyboard, attach the N800 to it, sit wherever I happened to be and start hitting the keys.

Since most of my writing is spontaneous, the idea was to have something with keys an old fart like me could not miss. I tried the N810, I won’t go into it here, suffice it to say that it was boxed up and waiting for the UPS guy the next morning.

Velcro is always good, right after duct tape!

Thanx again!