Active Topics

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ New Delhi
Yes, everything is set.. Tried the above stuff too. The dev packages need to be put in what directory? Is doubt the answer is .downloads. I've downloaded the packages, just clueless where to put em so that the device can find them to enable dev mode.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by dak_sriv View Post
Yes, everything is set.. Tried the above stuff too. The dev packages need to be put in what directory? Is doubt the answer is .downloads. I've downloaded the packages, just clueless where to put em so that the device can find them to enable dev mode.
Its _impossible_ to get right developermode with .deb packages and UI only.

Only way to get developer mode, is to use developer mode UI with right date&time set. Or hackish way is to install some terminal application from the store, install inception, and inject .dep packages from commandline.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ New Delhi
Funny, I kept spamming the developer mode toggle for a while.. On one particular attempt, it started to download developer-mode & installed successfully. It's active now.

this was rather, Windows Like phenomena.