Active Topics

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Unfair? I don't agree. Finland is the only country who has an operator who shows that they beleive in Jolla. So ofcourse finlands should get the devices first.

Better blame those dogslow operators in the rest of european who so far has not shown much intrests...
It should not in any way interfere with preorders. Preordered phones come unlocked with no operator partnership. I agree that Finland should have the first regular stores, but for preorders, I don't see the point. We, as preorderers, are the first ones who have showed that we believe in Jolla.

They stated that this is their home market and that's a good point, I can understand that. But if so, they should not have played the "priority based on preorder date" card, or they should have stated from the begining that country of customers is first priority, then preorder date.

I'm not complaining about the shipping delays or anything, I understand they are a small company and I think they are already doing a great job. I'm just complaining about their communication, which is general tends to be unlike in a bad way, and the priority prior being adjusted by other variables is just an example.

Last edited by Kabouik; 2013-12-08 at 21:37.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
It can't be right. I ordered mine on 11/06 and paid it right on the 27'th Nov. and that's when I got my order number in the mail as a PDF:
And now, when I log in on my jolla profile and the "My Orders", the line with the:
Order queue number
where the rest of the line is blank, wtf?

I do have an order ID, but that is as far as I've figured quite unrelated, just a unique number.

But even then, 2494 sounds like a very high number for having ordered the first day. Or wasn't the first day 11/06?

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ milano
It 'been said that the order number with your payment is only indicative, what matters is the pre-order, so they should start to scan the preorder and compare it with the actual payment made ​​up to December 2.
From here, starting with the shipments. Now departed from Finland, because Jolla is not communicating properly to their clients, because I that I have already paid for their client, the reason for their choice?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
lucky you
my # #200002458 and its still status "paid"

Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
@nieldk: No, I also have just the "paid" status.
I'm not feeling lucky....yet.

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Veska, Czech Rep.
Originally Posted by Larswad View Post
But even then, 2494 sounds like a very high number for having ordered the first day. Or wasn't the first day 11/06?
I've ordered on 21.5., then ordered again (and cancelled the first one) on 29.5. when €100 preorder became available for my country.
My order nr is #200001709, also with Paid status.
But it seems like this # is not related with the queue Jolla is sending packages out...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 182 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Events
Item in sorting.
An electronic EDI message advance notice of arrival has been received regarding the delivery.

Your Shipment #20000011x for Order #20000011x

Last edited by Metsämies; 2013-12-09 at 05:11.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Metsämies For This Useful Post:
Posts: 156 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Finland
Can confirm that, and depending on if the packages get into todays transports, Finnish people might get their phones today

[edit] First lucky b*stard has received his phone...

Last edited by DeeGee; 2013-12-09 at 09:45.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeeGee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by davidoz View Post
It is one spends 400 Euros and then see each other find Jolla OS on N9, nice joke. Thanks Jolla.
I said test. I did not say it was usable on n9.

Originally Posted by DeeGee View Post
[edit] First lucky b*stard has received his phone...
So... is it DNA distributed? Or did it just come through the post directly from Jolla? Does it say any of that? :-)