Active Topics

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
Question for lucky Jolla owners(and employees) - is the browser supporting certificate import? This is needed for internet banking etc.
There was an additional package for Certificates menu option in Settings, but the menu item didn't work on my N950. Other than that, the engine is Gecko, so you can probably hack your certificates in it somehow (not sure again

I would be more concerned by the banking site rendering in the browser. You my be better off with Android Firefox in this case.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by att View Post
Settings app: System settings: Backup, tap the backup, tap Delete.
Been there before and done that but afther your advice tryed first long press (did not show options).

When i taped tre times in a row it worked with a slight dalay.

I guess is a big file and opens slow?

Last edited by Wallace; 2013-12-11 at 21:15.

Originally Posted by Miharin View Post
So how do I connect my Jolla to Mac? Or Linux for that matter? Android File Transfer app doesn't seem to do it.
There is some info connecting to Mac.

https://jolla.zendesk.com/entries/28...-Using-My-Mac-

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
2.) Could you tell me an example of a site to try?
I'll PM one example.

Another video in Finnish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PQortdxHEQ

I really am positively surprised by that Android support. After my short experience with Z10 I have learned to expect less.

All the major apps that I have to have (twitter, youtube, Spotify) seem to be fluid and work with no problems. If we have any Younited cloud users here, I would love to know how good the Android app works on Jolla.
I believe Younited has plans to bring native app to Linux and Sailfish, alongside the already supported iOS, mac, Windows, Windows Phone, Android and web.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Another video in Finnish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PQortdxHEQ

I really am positively surprised by that Android support. After my short experience with Z10 I have learned to expect less.

All the major apps that I have to have (twitter, youtube, Spotify) seem to be fluid and work with no problems. If we have any Younited cloud users here, I would love to know how good the Android app works on Jolla.
I believe Younited has plans to bring native app to Linux and Sailfish, alongside the already supported iOS, mac, Windows, Windows Phone, Android and web.
BB10's Android support is much better now too, mind you

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 72 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Finland
Anyone getting a "wrong country code value" when trying to make a new Yandex account ^^ No matter how I type my phone number, no deal.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by beylow View Post
Got my Jolla today from DNA. Very excited. But later I was totally disappointed. The phone sometimes doesn't find my sim card and losing signal for more than 10 times in less than half an hour. The phone is already updated to the latest firmware. (BTW. my sim card works perfect in nokia and samsung devices) I have to constantly restart the phone in order to re-detect the sim card. I went to DNA, they refused to change a new one for me. They told me the only option is to send the phone to service point. Unbelievable service! I have heard that usually in Finland they will replace the faulty phone with a new one. This kind of experience really let me down. This is definitely the last time for me to purchase anything from DNA. And Jolla, let's see what you will do.
Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that. Yes, if you bought it in store go back and let them handle the service at least.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that. Yes, if you bought it in store go back and let them handle the service at least.
That and email care@jolla.com so that they are aware and can put pressure on DNA ;-)

The Following User Says Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
There is some info connecting to Mac.

https://jolla.zendesk.com/entries/28...-Using-My-Mac-
How annoying that next to English is the American flag. No offence but its called English because of where it comes from:-)
Jolla #272

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to richardyates For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla, review, sailfish, the other half, user experience