Posts: 27 | Thanked: 344 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Tampere, Finland
Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post
Nawww!!! I'm terrible at securing things (although I have been known to break things from time to time)... there is a little something coming up where there'll be a whole lot of people who may fit the bill though
I know I know working on it!

also ping @rainisto - http://cfp.hackinthebox.org/

The Following User Says Thank You to cybette For This Useful Post:
If there are someone no more interested to pursue the Jolla order I'm interested to buy the right to submit it.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by davide445 View Post
If there are someone no more interested to pursue the Jolla order I'm interested to buy the right to submit it.
Can't transfer it. Jolla do not allow it. Sorry.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
This will probably go ignored, but just inquired to info and care @ Jolla about how to cancel my order and how to remove my account from their website. There's no way to do so it seems from what I can see.

Has anybody else attempted to do so? Any successes?
It's possible to pass your order to me?

Last edited by davide445; 2013-12-14 at 19:48.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Can't transfer it. Jolla do not allow it. Sorry.
I broke since 30 min my Nokia E61i, was waiting for Jolla to be opening the new orders to put mine.
Now what are my choice? Buy an used N9?

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
I broke since 30 min my Nokia E61i, was waiting for Jolla to be opening the new orders to put mine.
Webshop opens soon for non-preorders too....
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by cybette View Post
I know I know working on it!

also ping @rainisto - http://cfp.hackinthebox.org/
Nice, maybe I should write a whitepaper for something
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I would buy a cheap phone. Maybe a n9 or android and wait for jollas next devices. Also tizen and Ubuntu will launch devices next year so don't buy this one unless you really know what you are looking for. A buggy beta device

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-12-14 at 19:57.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by cybette View Post
You should be able to cancel your (paid) order. Our care guys are extremely busy but they will respond to you eventually. (Info will probably forward the email to Care as well.) All I can suggest is to wait for them to get back to you.
Thanks. But I'm really talking about removing the accounts - jolla.com, the pre-purchase and Harbour since I did the entire 0€ pre-purchase.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
Nice, maybe I should write a whitepaper for something
I'll keep an eye out for it