Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by kollin View Post
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg - status finally changed to "shipped"!
I'm going to pop a bottle of champagne

Order 200000419 with status "in picking" since 11-dec.-2013!
My status has been "paid" since 11 dec 2013

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK
well worth the waiting Mine arrived 131219 - just before the holidays closed everything down.

Richard

Originally Posted by zamorph View Post
Just to double-check:

You're searching with your Jolla order number? Mine has the format 200002XXX, where XXX are numbers.
My order number is 200000453. But Fedex website can't find it.

I've just had a chat with Fedex support. They say they can't find anything shipped to my address in December. I asked them to double-check and triple-check, but they just won't find anything. Weird.

On another hand, I've contacted Jolla support about this, they opened a ticket for me on ZenDesk. But still no reply after 12 days.

Jolla's shipment status is still "Shipped". I believe if I wait long enough, the device will get back to Jolla and then they can try again.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by kollin View Post
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg - status finally changed to "shipped"!
I'm going to pop a bottle of champagne

Order 200000419 with status "in picking" since 11-dec.-2013!
Congrats. Put it on ice. It's not over until the fat lady sings...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
My status has been paid till yesterday. Talked to one of the Jolla guys about it, he went today and asked them to see what's happening. He came back and I opened the order page now it's "In Picking".

Jukka told me that since the destination is set to Sweden it'll likely ship in few days.

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
My status has been paid till yesterday. Talked to one of the Jolla guys about it, he went today and asked them to see what's happening. He came back and I opened the order page now it's "In Picking".

Jukka told me that since the destination is set to Sweden it'll likely ship in few days.
Great! Ice cream for everyone!

Been following my phone on fedex page since it was shipped on 23/12. It's gone from Finland via France and has been in Oslo, Norway since the 27th. Still says estimated delivery 3/1-14, but normal mail would have used a day getting from Oslo to where I live.

Worst thing about it is I have been working lazy night shifts in Oslo since Christmas eve and could probably called Fedex to reroute it to my work place in stead of waiting for what they call "local agent" to deliver it where I live far out in the countryside. I could have had so much time playing with it had I not been too stupid to think of that option before.

Last edited by hagiz; 2014-01-02 at 11:29. Reason: grammatical typos

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ In the Arctic part of Norway
I know what you mean hagiz.

Got an estimated delivery on Monday 6/1 whilst the package has been stuck in Trondheim, Norway since 30/12.

It's a 10 hour drive from Trondheim to Bodø, its destination .

Last edited by trashin; 2014-01-02 at 14:06. Reason: grammar

My device seems to be shipping next week, says Jolla Care. They're shipping it ASAP to make it up for the delay.

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
My device seems to be shipping next week, says Jolla Care. They're shipping it ASAP to make it up for the delay.
How is that "Making up for the dalay" with possibly more delay.

But again...Are you happy, I'm happy!