Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@blue0808 you account is BLOCKED, you cant connect. Isn't BLOCKED word not oblivious for you?

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@blue0808 you account is BLOCKED, you cant connect. Isn't BLOCKED word not oblivious for you?
well yeah it is was asking if there is way i can fix it cause i contacted whatsapp and they only gave me a generic answer regarding uninstalling it and re installing it.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Romania
Hey People!
I got a strange problem with my N9's Wazapp. Yesterday i reinstalled the software on N9 and after that i reinstalled Wazapp aswell. Everything was fine until i tried to sync my contacts. Even though it says "fetching contacts"they don t appear at all. Do you know if there's any solution to this?, i wanna mention that i installed and reinstalled Wazapp a few times but with no succes.

Thanks in advance and Have a nice day!

WhatsApp changed their sync protocoll. So Tarek or someone else has to fix that in Yowsup! (which wazapp uses) and then someone has to implement new yowsup version into wazapp.

The Following User Says Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
WhatsApp changed their sync protocoll. So Tarek or someone else has to fix that in Yowsup! (which wazapp uses) and then someone has to implement new yowsup version into wazapp.
Oh, i get it! i thought it was a problem regarding my phone or smth like that. Thanks for your fast reply!

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
Dear Coderus and Tarek
just noticed that recently my contacts status isnt updating in both versions
is it a wazapp new issue

regards,

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@rAsMi known. it described 3 posts before yours

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@rAsMi known. it described 3 posts before yours
ok sorry didnt notice
thanks a lot for ur hard work

hi not sure if this ever happened to others or not. Recently i got some issue with my wazapp, everytime i type something and press send, there is nothing appear on the chat. i check my connection and there is nothing happen with it.

I did reinstall it couple of time but it didnt really fix it. Closing wazapp and reopening it also didnt really fix it, but the first few second after connected it would receive some message from friend that did send me a message after that no more message could come in.

It might be discussed already in this thread before. I hope someone can help me. thanks

Posts: 326 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by kevincostan View Post
hi not sure if this ever happened to others or not. Recently i got some issue with my wazapp, everytime i type something and press send, there is nothing appear on the chat. i check my connection and there is nothing happen with it.

I did reinstall it couple of time but it didnt really fix it. Closing wazapp and reopening it also didnt really fix it, but the first few second after connected it would receive some message from friend that did send me a message after that no more message could come in.

It might be discussed already in this thread before. I hope someone can help me. thanks
Similar problem happened to me too.
My problem was a DB file problem, exactly the file permission.
Can you locate the DB file from terminal?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp