Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Thanks everybody for your feedbacks. What I would also appreciate is that you provide me what's inside /var/lib/patchmanager/ausmt/ausmt.log, so that I can track the issues.

What I think about this is that AUSMT needs to be tuned a bit because I think that it might do things well when you apply a sequence of patches (in the wrong order ?).

BTW, thanks a lot for being careful and helping each other when there are breakages

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post
Thanks everybody for your feedbacks. What I would also appreciate is that you provide me what's inside /var/lib/patchmanager/ausmt/ausmt.log, so that I can track the issues.

What I think about this is that AUSMT needs to be tuned a bit because I think that it might do things well when you apply a sequence of patches (in the wrong order ?).

BTW, thanks a lot for being careful and helping each other when there are breakages
Here is my log. Last action was that I tried to apply patches but they failed. After that I removed them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/79x8afxf57l7zyt/ausmt.log

The Following User Says Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 123 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Prague, Czech
My logs for lock-screen date patch

apply patch
unapply patch

with unapply patch, on the end, original files are removed with backup as unnecesary .. something is wrong with unpatcher ..

btw, for clean linux use, root owned app log files will be under /var/log/ dir, not in /var/lib/....

Last edited by Kaacz; 2014-04-12 at 14:59.

Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
I think it would be better if launcher mod would be 5x7 not 5x6.
But ofcourse getting it stable is more important.

When I see Launcher.qml .. my idea with groups as on N9 is bigger and near ..

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Hi,
I applied basically all patches except swipe feed.
All seem to be working as they should, but somehow 'date info' in pulley menu is gone, and no date in lockscreen either.

Anyone else is experiencing this?

Regards,

J4ZZ

N900 ~ $ make me a sandwich
-bash: no, make it yourself
N900 ~ $ sudo make me a sandwich
-bash: ok then...

Yes, date is not shown on lock screen (but I saw it one time!). qml definition looks good .. but .. to same place is anchored income call .. this patch need to be improved .. i will do some tests in evening.

edit: and now i know why (in which case) date on lock screen is visible - if "pulley removing" is removed from patch file .. date is on lock screen and in pulley menu ..

Last edited by Kaacz; 2014-04-13 at 08:22.

nice bug found in lock screen definition:
wallpaper-dimmer is apply after some elements (ie CellularNtworkName.. ) and make it worst readable. dimming need to be apply before all visible elements ..

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Moscow
Originally Posted by J4ZZ View Post
Hi,
I applied basically all patches except swipe feed.
All seem to be working as they should, but somehow 'date info' in pulley menu is gone, and no date in lockscreen either.

Anyone else is experiencing this?

Regards,

J4ZZ
+1 I too lost the date

Working, if second part of patch not applied. For workaround - simply remove second part in diff-patch definition (diffs for main.qml file) before apply .. date stay in pulley menu, but it shown on lock-screen.

I have two next fixes in Lockscreen.qml:
1) move dimming definition up to top of visible elements ..
2) added "id: date" to date definition and change anchor of last element (about Call) from "clock.top" of "date.top" to avoid anchor both element to same place.

Warning: After those modifications patchmanager unable unpatch this file! .. will be good for you to have original file backup ..

Last edited by Kaacz; 2014-04-13 at 15:11.

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os