Notices

Originally Posted by setter View Post
Sorry, I don't know about your problems. I am using Whatsup and it's works fine but i haven't tried to register with it.
setter, could you tell me where I can download the latest version of Whatsup?

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@sgentils it should be updated by developer. You can't do anything useful for it.
thanks coderus. are there plans to get a new version online any time soon? Wazapp is the only program keeping me from getting a new phone. I don't want to change, everything still works perfectly but Wazapp/Whatsapp is an absolute must for me.

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by sgentils View Post
setter, could you tell me where I can download the latest version of Whatsup?
https://openrepos.net/content/cepiperez/whatsup

The Following User Says Thank You to setter For This Useful Post:
downloaded, installed, still the same problem. I get the same problem as Wazapp: old_version. Like coderus says, it's gonna be up to the developers to get a new version up and running. Looks like nobody else can fix this issue

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
downloaded, installed, still the same problem. I get the same problem as Wazapp: old_version. Like coderus says, it's gonna be up to the developers to get a new version up and running. Looks like nobody else can fix this issue
What you can do is register at another phone with origin Whatsapp software, thta will do the trick.

What you can do is register at another phone with origin Whatsapp software, thta will do the trick.
sure? cause whatsapp servers need to recognize my phone and Wazapp... as long as my current Wazapp version isn't recognized by Whatsapp, it won't work on my phone. correct?

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Mar 2014 @ Switzerland
sure? cause whatsapp servers need to recognize my phone and Wazapp... as long as my current Wazapp version isn't recognized by Whatsapp, it won't work on my phone. correct?
the last time I had this persistent error was because I didn't inserted my sim card... is you simcard in the N9, connected to network ?

I hope one day Facebook will support Whatsapp in Facebook messenger... this day, we'll be able to send messages with native N9 Facebook messenger...

Originally Posted by imat View Post
the last time I had this persistent error was because I didn't inserted my sim card... is you simcard in the N9, connected to network ?

I hope one day Facebook will support Whatsapp in Facebook messenger... this day, we'll be able to send messages with native N9 Facebook messenger...
yes, my simcard is in the phone, connected to a network. I think the only solution is the one that coderus has proposed a few posts earlier.

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
No, that doesn't work. Tried few times and still the same, old version.

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Mar 2014 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
No, that doesn't work. Tried few times and still the same, old version.
I think you already tried to remove both Wazapp and Whatsup and database files ?

I see in your profile that you have a Jolla... Are you still logged in Mitakullu on the Jolla ?

Last edited by imat; 2014-05-12 at 09:33.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp