Notices

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
The new feature in whatsapp is a Shxt
it affected many people

Hello.

Thanks to coderus for making this awesome app.

I'm having different problems than you others:

Mitakuuluu keeps saying Registration failed, if i try to register by importing from android app, it says that registration is succesfull. After that it says that im Disconnected. If i try to connect it says that registration is failed, then i register and it completes and so on...

The android app works well, so i am not banned.

Appreciated, thank you

hi @coderus, i am on 8.15 registered via mitakuuluu, have paid account.. no problems so far.

Last edited by Teun; 2014-11-06 at 19:53.

The Following User Says Thank You to Teun For This Useful Post:
Registered via Android Whatsapp, Paid Account for one year, no ban so far

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
i tried to switch back to Mitakuuluu.
i stopped Android client and started Mitakuuluu, of course authentication failed. i deleted local account data and restarted Mitakuuluu. on start it imported Android account. but it can't connect with that account. login failed.
i restarted a few times, but it did not help.

Android client still works, though.

at this point i don't think it's a good idea to re-register via Mitakuuluu again, so i'll stay with Android client until there's more info on how they detect unofficial clients.

btw: Android client sĄcks

Last edited by Leinad; 2014-11-06 at 21:20.

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
@Leinad
Same here

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
i get a answer:

i,

It appears that you are using an unauthorized application of WhatsApp. Unauthorized applications are not supported; they contain source code which WhatsApp can not guarantee as safe. Your private information is potentially being passed to 3rd parties. In addition, these may not function correctly and may cease to work at any given time.

Please uninstall your application and install an authorized version from:

www.whatsapp.com/download

Please also note that you must be using WhatsApp on a smartphone. Non-telephony devices including tablets are not supported.

After installing the authorized version, please contact support again with a screenshot from inside the app. Responses to this email will not be read.

Best

WhatsApp Support Team

Interested in translating for us? Please visit our website.

Take a look at our FAQ.
not paid account, registover symbian years ago. never get a message for paying service!!

Last edited by cvp; 2014-11-06 at 22:48.

Contact support with a screenshot? Sound like they can't detect which client is used to connect at all. Or are they playing safe!

The Following User Says Thank You to lal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Bosnia /Sarajevo
I have question: They just unban me, and like every mitakuuluu user say, android version is sucks. Because that I ask, should I try again with mitakuuluu and which version? is safe to do that? because whatsapp support say in @ if they banned me again, I will not had another chance.

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Finland
Perkeke!
I've waited a week for the answer of the support team. I sent the log files also...and last night got the answer saying I need to post some screenshots. This is ridiculous.

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp