Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
I had to order something from China this week, was told they will ship on Monday, so I guess this week is the golden/lazy one

One other thing.. if the tablet and the lastu case are shipped together one from China, one from finland, how do they meet?

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by tommo View Post

One other thing.. if the tablet and the lastu case are shipped together one from China, one from finland, how do they meet?
In the park

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
In the park
You should work for jolla, any answer is better than none

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
In the park
you mean,...
a step in the dark?

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
You should work for jolla, any answer is better than none
Seconded. Beats 'soon' any time.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
A question to those who already received a invite and went through the ordering process:
Did Jolla ship your tablet already or are you still waiting for your courier informations regarding shipping?

So how many have actually jumped the line and ordered before receiving the email?

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Entry3 View Post
A question to those who already received a invite and went through the ordering process:
Did Jolla ship your tablet already or are you still waiting for your courier informations regarding shipping?
yes, today is the day that my email says received 10 days ago. And that Jolla says 10 businessdays.

So we are still waiting for the tablets to be sent out, and no message on shipping.

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by bertjefred View Post
yes, today is the day that my email says received 10 days ago. And that Jolla says 10 businessdays.
Just for your estimate on jolla communication.
I ordered a jolla phone 4 weeks ago and only communication i got was "check out successfull" email directly after buying.
No status update and email whatsover for 8 days, then i suddenly got FatEggs email with tracking id. The phone dropped in my mailbox 4 days later.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
So one can assume that shipments will sail next week?

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund