Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
That's why I start loosing hope.
So close but far away. We have come a long way, so don't yet loose your hope. Let's hold thumbs up that we will hear more from Jolla in the starting week.

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ste-phan View Post
Today I see no serious Jolla tablet reviews online.
There was been a review on Finnish major paper Helsingin Sanomat but it is in Finnish: http://www.hs.fi/tekniikka/a1441337804855

And also Finnish computer magazine MikroBITTI has a two page review on its latest edition but in Finnish.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by att View Post
There was been a review on Finnish major paper Helsingin Sanomat but it is in Finnish: http://www.hs.fi/tekniikka/a1441337804855

And also Finnish computer magazine MikroBITTI has a two page review on its latest edition but in Finnish.
"The ingenious screen rotation lock!"

anyone have a video with this?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
You misunderstand my post!
I've stated as much and have apologized. But here's the issue, launching a new platform and a new device with perhaps a new ODM with new parts... I'd rather they get it right than have an unfinished piece of hardware and software in possession.

History often repeats itself...
Yep. Yep it does.

Being one of the first ones with Jolla phone, I do remember how immature the platform was at launch. It has evolved a lot since then, but reviewers always get the first versions and rarely do any revisits, especially on niche products, so if someone searches information about Jolla phone those bad reviews are still there. So, with this launch they have to get the product right from the beginning, half baked software for the sake of faster delivery simply will not do this time. Still, I expect to get my invitation next week and some information, be it ODM taking a week off or something else.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by att View Post

Translation: http://www.worldlingo.com/SYls3jUpdI...kcM-/translate

I still don't understand much of it.

It's more than the ten business days now, isn't it? Seems like no tablet has been shipped yet...

Originally Posted by ziplepingouin View Post
It's more than the ten business days now, isn't it? Seems like no tablet has been shipped yet...
By my calculations today is the 9th or the 10th (10th if you start from 22th of September).

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Anyone remember when I said the new wait is more fun than the old one? I was wrong. Its not!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by MisterMaster View Post
By my calculations today is the 9th or the 10th (10th if you start from 22th of September).
Let's wait until tomorrow then before we can start screaming!

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund