Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Is it better? How would you compare it to trustedreviews.com review? :P (I suggest reading the comments after the link was posted, where it's just copy paste from older review from trustedreviews.com)
You are probably right but I was referring to the review's content, not the source..

Trusted reviews, is that not some kind of review aggregator?

The name alone makes me expect not to find any in house reviews over there, so whenever the name turns up in a search engine (in which trustedreviews is quite skillful) I try to avoid it and look for the source.

Edit: checked the trustedreview site, at present they show as a full review crew , seem to be very real - so they are orginator as you say and further comments pointed out, thanks

Last edited by ste-phan; 2015-10-22 at 08:10.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2015 @ finland
Originally Posted by d0n_Egg1 View Post
Hi my friends

Short question: is there anybody else who was under the first contributors on indiegogo, received the invitation for the order a few weeks ago, paid the tax but hasn't heard anything since tgeb from jolla regarding delivery since then?
still waiting and being jealous to the "real" early birds who already got the tablet
There are a few of us here. I was fast with contributing and fast with the tax, but apparently it didn't help. I sent a message to the helpdesk just because Haven't heard anything yet.

Originally Posted by wepjo View Post
There are a few of us here. I was fast with contributing and fast with the tax, but apparently it didn't help. I sent a message to the helpdesk just because Haven't heard anything yet.
Same here. Still waiting.

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
There are a few of us here.
Could we please try to clarify on the rumor that only 64Gb versions have been sent out as of yet and those already finalized their order but did not recieve one are waiting for 32Gb versions?
Thanks!

EDIT: Added "64GB/32GB V" Column to the sheet.
Sorry, i was to lazy to collect from the beginning...
I invite you to place a comment in your row or drop me a PM.

EDIT: rumor confirmed officially!

Last edited by mosen; 2015-10-26 at 09:49.

Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Could we please try to clarify on the rumor that only 64Gb versions have been sent out as of yet and those already finalized their order but did not recieve one are waiting for 32Gb versions?
That is certainly the case for me. Waiting on a 32Gb tablet

EDIT: Also the order number for me in the spreadsheet is wrong (my fault!). Should be #128, I originally put 125

Last edited by kersplosh; 2015-10-22 at 11:31.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Switzerland
I've also contacted zendesk. No answer
and i'm also waiting for my 32gig tablet, but i'm happy not to be the only one

Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Waiting for 32gb

Edit: and my contribution # is under 50 (not willing to give exact number), if it helps

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Waiting for 32gb

Edit: and my contribution # is under 50 (not willing to give exact number), if it helps
How can you tell at what number your contribution is?

Originally Posted by Zoxir View Post
How can you tell at what number your contribution is?
There is a Google Doc with the numbers, linked a few pages back.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
There is a Google Doc with the numbers, linked a few pages back.
But that's self-reported, right? So . . . how does one know the contribution number to give to mosen to put in the spreadsheet so that one can then refer back to the spreadsheet to read the number?

I've placed an order, I've checked IGG, I read my emails and I've been following this thread, and I still don't know where I'd get that info.

Polite suggestions/corrections/explanations welcome.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund