Posts: 3 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Santa Cruz, CA
Hello ITT - I have been reading and waiting (and waiting...) and finally have my slightly used N800 in hand. The first site I wanted to try out was Jam Studio, a flash based music production site that allows you to enter chords and pick musical instruments and styles to create your own songs.

www.jamstudio.com

I am very happy to say that it works like a charm with on the tablet. Very cool site, enjoy it!!!!

... and thanks to everyone for this great site. I've been following everything for at least a year and finally made the plunge. Very very excited to be a part of the family.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jrpool88 For This Useful Post:
jrpool88,

Way cool!
Let's see if one of our resident genius' can make this into a flash movie that we can use offline like the offline flash games, so when no internet we can still jam.

Dan

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Santa Cruz, CA
Hi Dan.

I found the site through a podcast with the developer and apparently there is a huge database of samples that the site pulls from so i think the best we can hope for is the mp3s that can be created if you sign up. Too bad audacity isn't available as peope on their forum use it to record tracks live.

Reggie [··· another Reggie that is]

Last edited by jrpool88; 2008-02-28 at 03:59.

another Reggie,

I use to use Reason and it had way more then they do as far as samples(I could go from country to opera to scottish bag pipes) and it totalled about 2.5gb's. I have two 16gb sdhc cards and when the 32gb cards come out I will have 64gb of high speed sdhc. I'm sure with 50mb we could have a small decent sampling and with 2.5gb's we would have a monster live aid for geeks on a tight budget!!!

Dan