Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by eekkelund View Post
Guys this real sale?
Jolla tablet in taobao
I guess thats the 32GB versions that were not shipped as part of the First Phase.

I feel a bit sad now if that is the fat lady singing. It would be nice to have a final " thats all folks!, thanks for the fish"

I guess I cant miss what I did not have.

Im going to to miss this thread though, its giving me some good laughs over the months - To which I thank you all

I still need/want/dersre/like a tablet, where to now?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
hmm... NOT!

Even if this is true (We need a chinese reader to confirm imho), Manufacturer selling the already produced batch does not tell he will not produce more if payed for. Possible if they are *pi**ed* but not confirmable from that "news".
Only safe thing to read from that find is he seems to have lost faith those already existing tablets will be bought/payed in a timely manner and is taking his safety measures to not draw the shortest straw in the end.

But yes it could be a lengthy discussion with Antti during the mer meeting tomorrow i guess. Already stocked up Popcorn!
Yeah, I assume Jolla will comment soon that they will ship the tablet. But if not I want an official end to project...this was just an answer to Cop.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by zenecho View Post
I guess thats the 32GB versions that were not shipped as part of the First Phase.

I feel a bit sad now if that is the fat lady singing. It would be nice to have a final " thats all folks!, thanks for the fish"

I guess I cant miss what I did not have.

Im going to to miss this thread though, its giving me some good laughs over the months - To which I thank you all

"Guys this real sale?
Jolla tablet in taobao"

Immediately tried to check if I can order 100+ pieces to make loyal followers of this topic happy with tablet instead of white x-mas but could only order 79 pieces, on 80 it says overstock.
This seems not serious Jolla dealer Either everyone gets one or no one

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by ste-phan View Post
"Guys this real sale?
Jolla tablet in taobao"

Immediately tried to check if I can order 100+ pieces to make loyal followers of this topic happy with tablet instead of white x-mas but could only order 79 pieces, on 80 it says overstock.
This seems not serious Jolla dealer Either everyone gets one or no one
Another 1000?

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by Sir_Krokofant View Post
Another 1000?
mmm, this starting to look like serious stock cleaning

Getting it from here it would probably result in total cost of about total 500 Euro for people that had a pre-order going.

The price Jolla should have asked their loyal backers first place?

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 891 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Royaume Uni.
These could very well just be clones/fakes. A lot of the photos look to be merely stolen from online.

Maybe that is the true reason why the tablets are not coming along - the sailors do not want to spoil this thread. It is just too much fun!

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Yeah, I assume Jolla will comment soon that they will ship the tablet. But if not I want an official end to project...this was just an answer to Cop.
I don't, because the only thing they can do right now is give up and tell everyone they're bankrupt, then shut everything down. I'd rather they kept hanging on for the chance of more investment.

The tablets getting sold off is a shock, but these are probably stock that Jolla hasn't paid for. To look on the bright side, these aren't 'our' tablets, they will still need to be paid for, made and shipped. Whoever buys these can flash Sailfish onto them later and join our big happy Sailfish tablet community

Originally Posted by NokiaFanatic View Post
These could very well just be clones/fakes. A lot of the photos look to be merely stolen from online.
Yes, someone has noticed how eagerly we are seeking the tablets!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
What have you done with the real Dave?
What do you mean? I have been one of the most supportive supporter of this project until May and then when a slippery slop of negativity produced by Jolla I just relay what they produce!

But today I saw the snow which is a good sign.

The real Dave999

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund