Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Twitter enforces a 5MB limit, so they might not be the originals.
Yeah, the other ones that were uploaded were like twice the resolution. These just seem to be the biggest ones that Twitter has. I thought that would be the max resolution, my bad.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Breeze5 View Post
Do you have a model number. Seems like i don't find it
It's the sm-r800.
Maybe it doesn't look similar cause as I said, I'm using my chronograph's band and the rigke bezel.
The stock appearance is this
https://www.otto.de/p/samsung-galaxy...onId=736769768

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nikos523 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by nikos523 View Post
It's the sm-r800.
Maybe it doesn't look similar cause as I said, I'm using my chronograph's band and the rigke bezel.
The stock appearance is this
https://www.otto.de/p/samsung-galaxy...onId=736769768

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Yeah, it's those details that makes it look good Damn....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breeze5 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 939 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Finland
Originally Posted by netman View Post
Personally I really like that picture of the dark window, no noise in the totally dark parts and still has plenty of detail wherever something is visible, I like it. The flower with the obviously fake bokeh... I dislike this type of effect, in any phone, but it's hip right now and implemented as good as any I've seen. The two cameras could help focus faster though which is cool, do not know if the software can do this.
Yeah, I can't decide whether is worse, false bokeh or that skin/face enhancement which makes you look like a doll. Particularly in low light situations, when some primitive noise reduction is also applied. As a result, the face may look almost believable on small screen, particularly if you don't know the person and what she/he really looks like. But when you open the photo on bigger screen, the real awfulness reveals itself.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koiruus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
I hope there will be a possibility to shhot pictures in RAW format ...
I hate all these artificial photos. If I want to edit them, i want to do it on my own. Not a stupid automatic routine.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
I'm sick at the moment and fell asleep in the middle of writing. Somehow had though posted this unfinished. So deleted it and post this again
Time is the factory of conspiracy theories - time used on waiting.
Stay strong. Almost there. May the force be with you. Don't go to the dark side.

Edit: I could write this post because yesterday got a message that the books have been posted. Not anymore waiting them to be posted. Now waiting them to arrive. The time is slow for the one waiting. Slow train coming as Bob Dylan said.

Sorry to hear you are ill.
Talking about conspiracies, "they" really got "us" hooked on toys, audiovisual entertainment of all kinds, sitting life style in work, useless gym efforts due to generations of bad food advice.

May I be so free to deviate from the topic to add that during the "waiting time" for mobile devices , books or other things to arrive, one should really think about shifting & investing time, study effort and resources to the sole purpose to stay healthy and increase one's own longevity so that the waiting time doesn't matter because you feel great and no need to imagine all will be well when that much anticipated thing arrives. When you arrive to live up to your own potential, or just feel you are restoring your precious health from another dip and taking all measure to prevent that to repeat, that's a greater gift.

No health means no point doing anything else even the long awaited uber mobile device will mean short lived pleasure at the end.

Thanks for your consideration and , now I am done waiting for this device already even done checking the status, will see your in depth reviews after platform maturisation in 5 yrs ;-)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 939 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
I hope there will be a possibility to shhot pictures in RAW format ...
I hate all these artificial photos. If I want to edit them, i want to do it on my own. Not a stupid automatic routine.
I think having a good "auto" mode is not a bad thing. For example, I have a Pentax K5 DSLR, which is already quite old and the auto mode sucks. The sensor is pretty good and with decent optics it still performs quite well. But only if I shoot in RAW format and spend some time to do post-processing.

My girlfriend has some pretty modern smartphone with modern dual camera setup, and the phone is capable to shoot pretty nice photos in daylight at least. The auto mode recognizes people and faces and tries to light them properly, but also tries to adjust bright and dark areas to prevent burning etc. In many situations it performs surprisingly well. Of course it's not enough for a professional and even a non-professional recognizes the quality if you try, for example, to print the picture in poster size. But for casual, everyday use it is easily enough. Also the DSLR is something you don't want to carry around everywhere you go, but the phone is in your pocket almost always.

I love my Pentax but it's quite laborious to always transfer the photos to a pc (and not just any pc but your own pc which has Darktable installed), do the post-processing and convert to jpg/png before you are ready to publish or even show the photo for anyone. Having an easy option with instantly ready pictures is a good thing. But in more difficult situations, like low light, moving targets (fast shutter speeds, fast continuous shooting and short shutter lag), very cold conditions, multi-day adventures with no recharging abilities etc, is great to have a proper camera instead of a phone.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koiruus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Koiruus View Post
I think having a good "auto" mode is not a bad thing. For example, I have a Pentax K5 DSLR, which is already quite old and the auto mode sucks. The sensor is pretty good and with decent optics it still performs quite well. But only if I shoot in RAW format and spend some time to do post-processing.

My girlfriend has some pretty modern smartphone with modern dual camera setup, and the phone is capable to shoot pretty nice photos in daylight at least. The auto mode recognizes people and faces and tries to light them properly, but also tries to adjust bright and dark areas to prevent burning etc. In many situations it performs surprisingly well. Of course it's not enough for a professional and even a non-professional recognizes the quality if you try, for example, to print the picture in poster size. But for casual, everyday use it is easily enough. Also the DSLR is something you don't want to carry around everywhere you go, but the phone is in your pocket almost always.

I love my Pentax but it's quite laborious to always transfer the photos to a pc (and not just any pc but your own pc which has Darktable installed), do the post-processing and convert to jpg/png before you are ready to publish or even show the photo for anyone. Having an easy option with instantly ready pictures is a good thing. But in more difficult situations, like low light, moving targets (fast shutter speeds, fast continuous shooting and short shutter lag), very cold conditions, multi-day adventures with no recharging abilities etc, is great to have a proper camera instead of a phone.
For me, only making pics of things i'm selling or filming my appliances and coming from my N900, anything will do.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
The first units are expected to ship two days before the Brexit deadline and no one knows if a deal will be signed or not. I wonder how much the expected shipping logistics could be impacted in case of a no-deal.

Is there anyone in the field who could summarize the potential consequences and workarounds for F(x)tec to deliver outside UK? The pre-ordered devices are already paid and taxes were included in the price, so maybe those shipments would be less impacted than units purchased after the Brexit (?), or is it the same for all units arriving at the border after the Brexit regardless of the bill date?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
I'm pretty sure they talked about establishing a warehouse in the Netherlands as well as the UK one.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hagiz For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit