Notices

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Fishers, Indiana
I use Rhapsody on my n800 and noticed that they now list the n810 as a "To Go"-compatible device (Allows you to copy music to it and play it while you're offline) when you do a search for compatible devices. The same page also shows a few pages of pictures with links to manufacturers for other To Go devices; see http://learn.rhapsody.com/devices/pl...c=rcom_footbox
The second page of three shows a n800 as a recommended To Go device so I went ahead and upgraded my account to To Go and proceeded to get the run around from support. Despite the fact that the n800 is listed on their own pages as recommended they say it's not compatible and refuse to give any more information.
Have any n810 (or n800!) users successfully used Rhapsody To Go on their device? If so, how, and what version of Windows are you using?

Larry

A quick bump once-- nobody has replied, won't happen again.

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
AFAIK it has always been listed as a Rhapsody to Go device but that is strictly because of the native client it uses. Once again the N810 doesn't fall into any conventional category so the marketing department messes it up and puts it in the WRONG category.

The Following User Says Thank You to mobiledivide For This Useful Post:
No, there is no To Go service for the n810

Originally Posted by mobiledivide View Post
AFAIK it has always been listed as a Rhapsody to Go device but that is strictly because of the native client it uses. Once again the N810 doesn't fall into any conventional category so the marketing department messes it up and puts it in the WRONG category.
Thanks, I thought it might be a new feature because in the past neither of them were listed as To Go compatible. The fact that they put the n810 in their little search engine for compatible devices made me wonder if it was some new licensing Nokia had pulled off to make it happen even if it didn't apply to the n800.

Larry