Posts: 9 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Washington, DC
Agreed, I don't know who's having problems or why, but I have used it several times with no issues on OS2008.

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Mexico
I do have an issue... the dial pad locks when in a call... so it is useless with telephone menus...

Sometimes my DialPad did not show. More often no call button. So I had to Reload Skype. I do not see a way to save the file to reload. It is always go the their website. Then go to another page. Dl 1k. Then DL 4.4 MB.

What a terrible waste of bandwidth and a show of lack of concern for customers by Skype!

I to have problems with SKYPE
Voice quality is terrible and your right about customer service "IT SUCKS". However, the only other option is RTCOMM and a Voip Service. I hope someone is working on that. I don't know if this helps, but there are other service like, VOIPBUSTER.COM and VOIPSTUNT. If you do a Youtube search, they'll show you examples of how these services work.

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
There is an update for Skype on Diablo you can see the packages here http://catalogue.tableteer.nokia.com.../user/s/skype/

This version was committed on 06-24-2008. Its version 1.7.113.22.2 while the previous version was 1.7.62.xxx. The Skype website still lists the old version, but this isn't accurate. If you update your Diablo it runs the new one.

One might have success using the application on Chinook.

BTW, it really pisses me off I can't uninstall the l10n packages. I hardly speak any of these languages...