Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Hey guys I lost my wayfinder maps when I moved my OS to internal memory card is there anyway to get them back without downloading them no my Nokia it fails everytime? I only need Eastern USA.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Last edited by andrewfblack; 2008-07-23 at 17:07.

download from here:

http://www.navicoretech.com/Consumer...GB/wfnavigator

then unzip onto your tablet.

Sweet thanks.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Hey I put these on my external card and I don't know how to let the MAP app know where they are do they need to go in a certain folder?

Nevermind I read instructions lol, by internal memory I guess it means the internal SD card since it wont fit on other card.

I just realized with my OS cloned to my internal sd card on my N810 I can't fit the maps on there. Is there a way to tell Map application to look for the Map files somewhere else or how do I format my internal card to get ride of OS Cloning.

Last edited by andrewfblack; 2008-07-24 at 11:59.