Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 402 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Catalunya
Since a while ago, I can only see the main page of digg.com, if I try to see any other page (i.e. page2, page3, and so on), the connection resets after a couple of minnutes.
I think it's wasn't due to the diablo upgrade (it happened later).
Maybe it's because I've been missing with the useragent, but now I restored it to the original one
Code:
dom.window.useragent.policy	bool	true
general.useragent.contentlocale	string	chrome://navigator-region/locale/region.properties
general.useragent.locale	string	es-ES
general.useragent.override	string	
general.useragent.security	string	U
general.useragent.vendor	string	Firefox/3.0a1 Tablet browser 0.3.7 RX-34+RX-44+RX-48_DIABLO_4.2008.23-14
It doesn't depend on the connection (I tried various wifi access points and Firefox on a normal linux computer on the same adsl connection can see all digg pages with no problem).

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 402 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Catalunya
Right after posting I found the "cause" of the problem: the empty string in the override preference. I removed it by editing prefs.js (no way to delete a setting or revert it to default in about:config) and I now can see othe pages off digg.com.
Not that I understand the different result based on user agent...... (it is sooooooo braindead to use that to differentiate the served pages).