Active Topics

I was just wondering if anyone had used this case or had actually seen it before. The price tag is a little higher than I'd like to go for a case (about $65) but it looks, from the pictures at least, a little sleeker than the other leather case with white stitching that's floating around. I just worry about usability with this one since it does look a bit sturdier. Anyone tried it?

It comes in Black and Tan.

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ Texas
Originally Posted by Salidwyn
I was just wondering if anyone had used this case or had actually seen it before. The price tag is a little higher than I'd like to go for a case (about $65) but it looks, from the pictures at least, a little sleeker than the other leather case with white stitching that's floating around. I just worry about usability with this one since it does look a bit sturdier. Anyone tried it?
If memory serves, a number of people here have one, but have complained about the lack of a magnet in the cover. this means that the 770 won't go to sleep when you close the cover.

I've seen people complaining about the lack of magnet in the leather ones on ebay but I haven't seen any mention of this particular case. Either way, a magnet can be added. I was just looking to see if anyone had one of these cases and what they thought of them since they're a bit different from the leather ones on ebay.

The Following User Says Thank You to Salidwyn For This Useful Post: