Hey everyone. I can honestly say that my N810 was one of the greatest purchases I have made for the time I used it even though I barely used it. But when I did, it rocked. However, it's use did not last long as I found myself doing all of the functions I used on the tablet on my phone instead. So I am getting rid of it. The tablet is in amazing condition, has never been dropped, and has been kept in it's protective sleeve at all times when not in use. In my opinion, it is in brand new condition. It also did not get a lot of use outside the home. My loss is your gain.

It has already been flashed with Diablo.

If you purchase it, it includes the device and the original box with all original contents included. Most of the stuff within the package was never even removed since I had random Nokia peripherals scattered around. The mounting unit is mounted to an adapter in my car but is still in amazing condition since I only used it a few times. I will be removing it from my car and putting it back in the packaging.

Asking price is $275 USD. I am really hoping to sell by the end of the weekend. Please contact me if you are interested or if you have any offers. Sorry but I am not looking for a trade.

I will post pictures within the next 24 hours or I can privately send them upon request.

Also, if you are interested in feedback, here is a link to my feedback on HowardForums for reference: http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=277473

Last edited by obstacles can kill; 2008-09-26 at 09:13.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2008 @ South Carolina
Am interested.....?
Any Scratches or issues with the screen...?
How are you going to ship.....? are you paying shipping...?

Sent you a private message...
Steve

Here are some pictures of the device. After a close examining, the only scratches I see (although very minor) are on the battery cover itself. You can see them in the picture because of the flash but that's about it.

Also, I forgot to mention that I will include a 2GB MiniSD with the price.

N810 has been sold. Thank you for all the offers.

Tags
bst, mint condition, n810, sale