can I find one of these new at any retail stores still? if not, where on the internet? thanks

Originally Posted by hexagondun View Post
can I find one of these new at any retail stores still? if not, where on the internet? thanks
Sigh... what a search on ebay gave me...
Did you look into the Buy and Sell section of this forum?

Doubt that you'll find them at retail stores since they are discontinued.

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Houston, Texas
I happen to have a spare N800--new in the original unopened box.

While my first order for an N800 through J&R was backordered for 2 months, I found one in-stock at Walmart.com and ordered it. As soon as I picked up the one from Walmart, the other came before I could cancel the order.

Since I had ordered the original with my Amex Membership Miles reward points (instead of $$$) I had limited options on returning it to J&R, so I kept it.

I dearly love my opened N800, but through carelessness it fell out of its pouch in my pocket and the screen got scratched by my car keys, so I've been torn between selling my unopened one (at the lower asking prices that I've seen on this forum) or keeping it as a spare in case I can't tolerate the scratches on the other.

I also bought two 8 GB SDHC cards for my in-use N800 but haven't managed to fill one up yet (I have an iPod shuffle so I don't use my N800 as an MP3 player).

I might be coaxed into selling my still-unopened N800 bundled with one of my slightly used 8 GB SDHC cards, but I'm dreadfully afraid of getting ripped off in the mail or through Paypal as I've read about in other threads here.

Maybe it will eventually appreciate in value?

Last edited by rdcinhou; 2008-10-11 at 22:04.

Originally Posted by rdcinhou View Post
May it will eventually appreciate in value?
I really doubt it.

The Following User Says Thank You to ace For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
It will probably be worth more in the year 3000.

uhh if your in cleveland ohio, microcenter is selling both the n800 and n810 in their stores. btw microcenter is like a best buy for smarter people.