Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Boone, IA
@briand

Cool, Thanks! I had missed the "&" discussion as I had not used one in my GCal until recently...

Now for the next question:

Khertan, any word on why items in the homecalendar are out of order?

All day events 00:00 last , Repeating events First (Company store AM & PM)

TIA Snoshrk
Attached Images

N800 (retired...soon to eBay)
Favorite Apps: CommunitySSU,DiabloTurbo, Flipclock, Keepnote, Dialcentral, Gizmo5 ,MediaBox/pyFMradio, Telescope,Diablo5 theme, Tear, Personal Menu/Launcher, OMWeather,Blubbels, Advanced Power/Backlight...now to play with Garnet6...

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Bay area, CA // Kampala, Uganda
Any plans for a grid-type month view?? Please...?

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
read some pages back, phutterman.

its planned iirc, but not until some other stuff have been taken care of first...

The Following User Says Thank You to tso For This Useful Post:
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Bay area, CA // Kampala, Uganda
i see. That's good to hear. Thanks! Sorry I didn't read back more thoroughly.

yes the grid thing for both week and monthly views is going to be great!

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 149 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Finland
Is there a guide somewhere about how to sync the calendar with google? I've been trying to get my google calendar data to mCalendar, but it stays empty. I've entered my username & pass and synced. It says that it is synchronising, but nothing changes. Do I need to somehow select which calendars to sync, or what?

I guess there isn't an easier way to import ical files?

Hi Snoshrk, what's the name of mac style dock taskbar in your picture? Looks nice.

-DX

Originally Posted by Snoshrk View Post
@briand

Cool, Thanks! I had missed the "&" discussion as I had not used one in my GCal until recently...

Now for the next question:

Khertan, any word on why items in the homecalendar are out of order?

All day events 00:00 last , Repeating events First (Company store AM & PM)

TIA Snoshrk

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
probably personal-launcher.

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Boone, IA
@dxitt

tso --> Nailed it in one

The Bottom Bar IS Personal Launcher by fiferboy.

fiferboy's excellent apps

N800 (retired...soon to eBay)
Favorite Apps: CommunitySSU,DiabloTurbo, Flipclock, Keepnote, Dialcentral, Gizmo5 ,MediaBox/pyFMradio, Telescope,Diablo5 theme, Tear, Personal Menu/Launcher, OMWeather,Blubbels, Advanced Power/Backlight...now to play with Garnet6...

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ South Bend IN
Originally Posted by Naranek View Post
Is there a guide somewhere about how to sync the calendar with google? I've been trying to get my google calendar data to mCalendar, but it stays empty. I've entered my username & pass and synced. It says that it is synchronising, but nothing changes. Do I need to somehow select which calendars to sync, or what?

I guess there isn't an easier way to import ical files?
You shouldn't need to do anything. If the progress bar goes through 10%, 20% etc. all the way through finish, then your events ought to show up. Right now, mcalendar is set up to download all the events that you have created or edited since Jan 1, 2008, from all of the calendars that you have setup for your account (including calendars shared with you). If your events were made prior to Jan 1, you can change the "Last Sync" Date in the settings to make it scan further back.

The Following User Says Thank You to hvacengi For This Useful Post:

Tags
calendar, google