Originally Posted by icbolsh View Post
Does Boostmobile block skype on there always on internet? Is Vodafone the Boostmobile network?
All I want to use is my email Client, IM and Skype if possible. If I can do all 3 through Boostmobile I will get it tomorrow. But if I only can do the first 2 and not Skype, I am hesitant. Has anyone tried Skype with Boostmobile?

I use SIP in WIFI areas (to video conference to my PC at home while traveling), but none of my friends use SIP. Everyone has and uses Skype.
Boost, at least in the US, is running on Nextel's iDEN network, which is now owned by Sprint. AFAIK, it's completely open, but at 19.2kb/s, I wouldn't bet on Skype voice calls working at all.

The Following User Says Thank You to Benson For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by corelle23 View Post
Can you help me do the same with my touch pro? and bluetooth for sprint?
Uh, I have a palm treo 700p, I don't know anything about touch pro

The Following User Says Thank You to quipper8 For This Useful Post:
Over here (UK) we are lucky that we get MUCH better deals than in the US. I got my E90 on a 35 per month plan giving me unlimited internet access. So far i've connected laptops through the E90 using Joikuspot, walkinghotspot, Bluetooth and USB modem without any problems or warning letters. Works great with the N810 too.

On a side note, if you want to see how quick you can suck two BP-4L's dry at the same time, watch movies on the NIT while keeping the bluetooth DUN to the E90 running. 4 hours and both devices are empty!

If anyone's interested, I have an AT&T GoPhone account that I'm trying to sell at a discount. With GoPhone, you can order 100mb for $20. It's good for 30 days, but if you don't use it all you can keep it active by topping it off every month by purchasing 1mb for $5. Then any remaining balance stays active. It's not a lot of volume but enough for checking emails and light use.

And it runs at 3G speeds.

My account currently has $224 on it and I'll sell it for a substantial discount. As with other prepaid systems, just keep the account active with a cash top off every 3 months. Your data use is deducted from that $ balance.

I'm not sure if this question has been answered but no, so far there is no way to tether wit tmo prepaid...not even wit my "hackberry"...I call it a hackberry because I have all the blackberry data services and service books but I have a prepaid sim lol shhhh...I try all the time to tether my n810 to my tmo to go nokia 6133 and my hackberry and the best I could do was make it so I could use the tmobile wap deck which is lame