Active Topics

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ USA, Michigan
yeah, but i don't plan on using a 3g modem, where i live and work all has good wifi. And a good processor is not going to be worth the extra 200 buck i would pay

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
ok, I don't want to make this another "N900" thread, but...

1) New tech is always more expensive, BUT if you are happy with the N810, then WAIT for the N900. The price will shoot down.

2) N900 has more than fast CPU. It has a GPU, probably more space, FM trans/player, nice camera, hopefully a fast GPS, etc... Its actually a decent progression in my opinion.

You can still find N800's today, so the N810 won't disappear overnight.

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

Yes, i agree that the n900 will be nice. But i don't have the money for one, given that it will cost the same as the n810 when it came out. Also, we have no idea when it will come out or what the specs are going be. We can guess, but lets face it...its a guess. And most of those things you mentioned i won't use. A GPU will only use power, its not like i plan on doing something graphics intensive on the n810. i have a 8gb microsd, never gonna use the fm transmitter, and i have a better webcam. a better GPS would be nice but... its not a definite thing.

Also, i have been waiting for a while for the n900

Rumors about n900 have been spreading since last year. And nobody knows when it will be released exactly. Next week or next month, or even next year...

thats precisely my point

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Barbados
N810 in stock at amazon and it's partners. $220

just for the record, the ones on Dell's site take 2 to 3 weeks to ship...

i just ordered one from amazon...it is due to arrive between 2/26/09 and 3/3/09...i hope it gets here in a timely manner, let alone get here, i've been wanting one for a very long time...

theyt can be found on the walmart website also for $220 +tax and whetever you choose for shipping...just about 15 bucks in taxes i was pretty pissed when i got to checkout so i decided to go with amazon

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Raleigh, NC
As I posted a while back, Walmart has them for $219.77, with free siteToStore shipping.

Last edited by jpramlak; 2009-02-23 at 18:59. Reason: Oops. Didn't see Walmart mention above.

i kinda want the wimax version though well mainly because i love the color...its dark and handsome...like me lol

i know how nokia could make a lot of money...have a going out of business sell, but dont go out of business

Last edited by kashief; 2009-02-24 at 04:28. Reason: spelling error