Notices

Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
The impatient can grab BlueMaemo 0.2 here: https://garage.maemo.org/frs/?group_id=765

I'm still waiting from permission to upload to extras repo

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VDVsx For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by VDVsx View Post
The impatient can grab BlueMaemo 0.2 here: https://garage.maemo.org/frs/?group_id=765

I'm still waiting from permission to upload to extras repo
I must warning that there is a small bug in the known device list. The list use kinetic scroll, and in the tablets the scroll is very sensitive that leads to be difficult to choose a element on the list, sometimes a long press or successive clicks are needed

Thanks a lot for this Valério, this version is just great !

The "Reconnect" function makes a world of difference, turning an interesting gadget into a hugely useful app... works real well too.

The keyboard support on the N810 is fun also, although it involves a lot of guesswork if the layout is not Qwerty... maybe in 0.3 ? :-)

This new version is awesome. Really useful, thanks VDVsx!

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2008 @ New Jersey, USA
Works great. Reconnect works without a hitch so far. Thanks VDVsx, finally I can get rid of my "bulky" htpc keyboard.

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
bravo, this is great!

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ shanghai , China
there's one software called ' excutor' for windows , setup a hot key and you're able to use N810 keyboard to launch any program in windows instead of looking for it in 'start '. all basic shotcuts for windows and firefox works great , except no ' alt' and ' shift' layout for N810 . better to have it for next version .

Originally Posted by fpp View Post
Thanks a lot for this Valério, this version is just great !

The "Reconnect" function makes a world of difference, turning an interesting gadget into a hugely useful app... works real well too.

The keyboard support on the N810 is fun also, although it involves a lot of guesswork if the layout is not Qwerty... maybe in 0.3 ? :-)
Can you explain better the keyboard issue ? You are talking about the HW keyboard layout right ?

Best regards,

Originally Posted by deter3 View Post
there's one software called ' excutor' for windows , setup a hot key and you're able to use N810 keyboard to launch any program in windows instead of looking for it in 'start '. all basic shotcuts for windows and firefox works great , except no ' alt' and ' shift' layout for N810 . better to have it for next version .
The to-do list for the next release will be around keyboard extension/issues

Posts: 275 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Raleigh, NC
I have not been able to get a BlueMaemo connection on my N800 with my MacBook Pro running OSX Leopard 10.5.6 after dozens of pairings.

It appears to pair successfully as a remote device. Combo, OBEX Object Push appears in the OSX BT settings. I have tried deleting the old BT profiles on both the N800 and the MacBook Pro. I am able to send files via BT, but BlueMaemo ever gets past waiting for connection. Though, the BT settings for OSX indicates a connection, I suspect that is only for file sending protocol.

Any fixes or suggestions for troubleshooting?

Tags
bluemaemo, bluetooth, hid