Active Topics

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Chorley UK
Hay guys, I figure Im just gonna buy an N800 used rather than wait n see if someone will trade my PSP for one.

So yeah, Looking for an N800, used but in best condition possible with box etc...

. Preferably in the UK but I may go for one from USA or europe if I have to.

I have £110 in my paypal & its all yours if you got an N800 for meh.

Im in North west UK BTW - Joey.

Heh, once the RX-51 rears it's head, you may have a deal...

Posts: 600 | Thanked: 742 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ England
Hi Joey,

I have an N800 which I would be prepared to sell for £110. It includes the box and accessories. It has only been lightly used (for a week every few months when I travel).

It's functionally perfect and in excellent cosmetic condition, except for one very minor thing. The stylus has made a very small hairline scratch in one place. You can see it if you hold the display up to the light, but really it's of no consequence.

I'm in Lancaster, so you can drive up if you want to look before you buy.

Otherwise, my PayPal is roger@thebrownefamily.com and I'm happy to cover the cost of registered delivery if you don't want to pick it up. You can see from my profile that I've been a member of this forum for five months.

Regards,
Roger

The Following User Says Thank You to eiffel For This Useful Post:
Hi Roger, Thanks for oyur reply.

I am very interested, wondering:- What memory card/s will be included in the bundle, if any? Also, do you have any pictures of the "hair-line" scratch? Im sure its hardly noticeable as you said but I'd like to see it if possible before I decide.

Thanks.
Joey.

Edit: I dont drive so I'd porbably want you to post it to me, although lancaster is only 50 mins on the train from me. Im in Chorley, Lancs. My uncle lives in Halton, nr lancaster tho. Not sure when I next plan to visit him.

Posts: 600 | Thanked: 742 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ England
Hi Joey,

Originally Posted by cardyology View Post
What memory card/s will be included in the bundle, if any?
The only memory card included is the 128MB card that came with the device when I bought it.

Originally Posted by cardyology View Post
Also, do you have any pictures of the "hair-line" scratch?
I'm not much of a photographer. The only way I could make the scratch show up in a photo was to hold the tablet up to the glare of a bright window at a shallow angle, and that makes the scratch look like the Grand Canyon!

But seriously, if you look at the screen with the device switched on, you don't see any sign of the scratch at all.

Anyway, if you want to come by train to take a look I can meet you at Lancaster station, or at your Uncle's in Halton if you prefer. Otherwise I'll send it first class post registered delivery, very carefully packed.

Reason for sale, by the way, is that I recently picked up a cheap N810. I don't need both devices and will be putting the funds towards an Android device.

Regards,
Roger
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to eiffel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Another option too mate and I could probably chuck in a 2gb microsd card if you want:

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...142#post268142

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperiallight For This Useful Post:
Hay guys, got me an N800 so this thread can be locked or closed or whatever it is that happens round here

Loving my new goblin box!