Notices

I'm trying to think of a way to get my notes from the tablet into Evernote as simply as possible. Here's my idea. Is it possible?

In Xournal we can export notes in PDF format. I'd like to, once I'm done with a note, or whenever I want to sync my notes to Evernote, use osso-statusbar-cpu to run a command to email all the files in a certain directory to my Evernote email address, then delete the PDFs (so they don't get resent the next time I want to sync). Is there a terminal command that will do this?

The Following User Says Thank You to ctennenh For This Useful Post:
I'm sure there is.. or you could have a script to run from there. For emailing the notes, you could have it do modest (if there's a cli mode for it). Or maybe some terminal email client. Deleting the PDFs would just be "rm *" in the folder with the PDFs.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The Following User Says Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:
I got mutt installed using http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=25693 (for some reason I needed to use the command-line to install libncurse5) but can't get it to work from the command-line. I created ~/.muttrc, but mutt apparently doesn't know what "set" means. Anyone with experience using mutt from the command-line, or a command-line method to add a file with attachments to my Modest outbox?

I've been unable to get a command-line only mailing solution together, but is there a terminal command to compose, address, attach a file to, and send an email using the built-in mail client?

Tags
evernote, xournal