Posts: 395 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Boone, IA
@craves1

Any chance of replacing the button in the dpad (N800) with a trackball (ala the crackberry) ?

Or the scroll wheel you mentioned?

Thanks

Matt

N800 (retired...soon to eBay)
Favorite Apps: CommunitySSU,DiabloTurbo, Flipclock, Keepnote, Dialcentral, Gizmo5 ,MediaBox/pyFMradio, Telescope,Diablo5 theme, Tear, Personal Menu/Launcher, OMWeather,Blubbels, Advanced Power/Backlight...now to play with Garnet6...

The Following User Says Thank You to Snoshrk For This Useful Post:
How are these going to communicate with the N810? Will they connect to the serial port or usb port?
Serial seems like the cheapest alternative, though I'm afraid to ask how you'd access IR and accelerometer at the same time..

On a irrelevant sidenote, I once desoldered the ir receiver, a 3 legged thing, from a vcr and connected it to line-in on my computer's soundboard and wrote software to decode the signals, achieved better range and could wall bounce better than when it was in the vcr, though that was maybe mostly just because of less plastic surrounding it...

hey craves1 when this mod gonna be available? ive been waiting since march, i thought you said you will be finish by then.

Could we please possibly move this thread to the general forum or the forum it was in prior to being in the accessories section? Apparrently, being put in the accessories forum has destroyed the possiblity of these devices being produced in quantity.

Tags
32gb sd for n810, n810 sd memory mod, tilt sensor add on