Active Topics

Notices

Yeah that's normal OS2008. Wallpaper has always been able to cover the left and top panels (just need a big enough wallpaper). As for the icons that's customized icons (replace the default icons). For menu that's personal menu (installed from extras).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The Following User Says Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:
Posts: 192 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Wichita, KS
actually... with the default theme, wallpaper is shaded darker on the left and top edges. i think that's what amoult was talking about. themes like nuvoclear remove this shading.

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing

No sound, slow loading upon startup, and requires you to install the 21(!)MB perl-modules but, once started, it plays fine & the data files are installed to the memory card

But, I am running it with 512mb swap, I haven't tried 128MB yet...

Last edited by qwerty12; 2009-05-30 at 18:09.

hi Qwerty12 how do you use your driod fonts can`t find any way

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by Un27Pee View Post
hi Qwerty12 how do you use your driod fonts can`t find any way
Hi, once installed, they should be available in notes, for example, or the terminal. If you want to use them with your theme, then edit /usr/share/themes/<theme>/gtk-2.0/gtkrc and search for "Nokia Sans" and replace with "Droid Sans".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Thanks Man i can edit my notes but not that usr\ ----- ROAD no no no I leave that to the Linux guru`s

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

Can anyone tell me why my browser isn't displaying the images in this thread? Where the image should be is just a blank white space. Above the white space is a small box with a "Notice" icon (yellow triangle with a "!"), followed by the text "Click this bar to view the full image." When I click the bar, it opens another browser window but nothing is displayed.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

EDIT: I'm refering to the default browser (microB?) on my n810, running Diablo.

Last edited by cmdowns; 2009-05-30 at 22:13.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
have you turned image downloads off in the bottom right menu? or is it only this forum your having image problems with?

Posts: 1,028 | Thanked: 578 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by b-man View Post
FreeDOS running in ubuntu-n8x0:

I'm also going to attempt to run Windows CE, Fedora, Debian, Puppy, OpenSolaris, and Maemo to see what happens
Wow. Hey, do you have to have ubuntu installed, or is there a way to run freedos simply inside Mer, inside Maemo.

I'm for lack of a better term, DUMB when it comes to the intricacies (sp?) of *nix, but i think running a dos emu would be the sh*t.

did you ever get WinCE running ?

Originally Posted by tso View Post
have you turned image downloads off in the bottom right menu? or is it only this forum your having image problems with?
hmmmm. . . it seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the consideration.

Tags
bora, chinook, desktop, diablo, insane emulation, maemo, maemo 2, maemo 3, maemo 4, picture, pictures, screens getting shot, screenshots