Active Topics

I can send you any pictures you like, I have some like you suggested but it appears I cannot add any further pictures to the auction so I can only email them if you ask me a question via ebay.

Pics removed for privacy.

Last edited by rolandrat; 2005-11-29 at 19:51.

Wow, kick butt! Okay, will he ship outside of the U.K.? I'm desperate, so i'll pay for shipping.

EDIT: I bid. =)

Last edited by Concrete Donkey; 2005-11-28 at 23:30.

Mr Donkey,
I assume your splat.... ebay id?
If so yes for you I will ship to USA/Canada.
The cost from past experience via DHL is a mind blowing £35.99, please make sure your happy with this first.
All the best.

Yes I am splat. Lame, I know, but everything else is taken. =)

And I will pay for shipping.

Donkey

I should be able to get the delivery a bit cheaper hopefully with better insurance (upto £500), but we'll sort that out if and when.
If theres anything else you want like hi-res pictures or anything please let me know (use the ebay question system though, save boring people here).

Originally Posted by rolandrat
I should be able to get the delivery a bit cheaper hopefully with better insurance (upto £500), but we'll sort that out if and when.
If theres anything else you want like hi-res pictures or anything please let me know (use the ebay question system though, save boring people here).
okay. Seems I've been outbid but I'll just wait until the last minute and snipe it. =)

God, why are some ebay people so stupid!!
If you don't win mine, you could always go for this 5836411396 - it appears to be an exact copy of my auction, from a USA member, coming from China.
Whats even more stunning is that someone has bid on it!!! Are these people stupid.
I have reported it already. Looks like the guy has had his account hijacked.

Seems like most of you guys don't need it, but I wrote a guide to how to spot fraudsters on Ebay a couple of weeks ago on my infrequently updated blog - http://mobilephonewatch.blogspot.com/

After a bit of digging around, it looks like a huge amount of accounts have been hijacked so that these auctions look like they are from good sellers, trouble is people are looking at that and ignoring the fact they are items in China and the seller is registered in UK or USA or EU etc. Also they dont take paypal or anything other than send your money off never to be seen again! Be careful out there in Ebay land its a minefield.

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2005 @ Northwich, Cheshire, UK
It's put me off advertising mine on eBay....