Active Topics

Posts: 346 | Thanked: 139 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Houston Texas
Hello everyone, I'm in the market for a new nokia n810. Many places are out of stock and are back-ordered, even the nokia usa site. If anyone knows where to get a good deal on a new one, please post.
I really wish I was around during the 179.99 deal at buy.com

Thanks

-Josh

***EDIT I bought mine from Ebay from a good seller for 250$ shipped, there's one more if anyone wants it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120444826652

Last edited by joshv06; 2009-07-15 at 22:49.

Pfft. Good luck even finding one anymore. They're around, but they're darned hard to find. Walmart might still have some, as with Amazon too, but that's your best bets right now, and they're not cheap.

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden View Post
Pfft. Good luck even finding one anymore. They're around, but they're darned hard to find. Walmart might still have some, as with Amazon too, but that's your best bets right now, and they're not cheap.
Yeah, thanks for the input, I'll check it out.

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ near Memphis, TN USA
I noticed that Buy.com and Amazon had Electronica Direct listed as a seller of new units, and Newegg still has some open-box units.

Not many left.

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Ponte Vedra, FL, USA
Keep an eye on Buy.com. I did actually get to take advantage of their $179 deal (not to rub it in), but it seems like every time Buy.com does something like that it goes back up and then goes on sale again a little later. Buy.com is HUGE. If Nokia is trying to get rid of existing N810 stock, they'll continue to sell through Buy.com.

FYI, I also got a normally $50+ Palm Bluetooth keyboard for only $9.95 with free shipping from Buy.com too. It's now back up to $50, but I'd be willing to bet in the near future it will be back in the $10 range again.

Otherwise, unless you're willing to wait, you're going to pay a lot more $. Unfortunately, there's nothing to say that waiting will pay off.....

Sorry....! Here's hoping Buy.com comes through again aoon.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Overland Park, KS
Compu-America Claims to have them in stock at $246.99. I don't know how reputable they are. I am considering picking one up this weekend.

Anyway, http://www.compu-america.com/n810int...ga-n63708.html is their webpage.

Good Luck!

I agree with internetpilot. the cheapest place to get an N810 right now is probably an ebay store, like buy.com. I got mine one ebay for a great price (new, in the box and everything). Just remember, there are ligitimate sellers out there, and if you keep your eyes open, you should be able to find something good.

Thanks for the input everyone. The cheapest place I've found was on Ebay for 250$ shipped. I bought it, it should be coming in next week.

Thanks everyone

-josh