Notices

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by sondjata View Post
So let me get this straight: Before I start Tear I have one dot on the status applet.

I start tear and use it, I get 3 bars on the status applet.

The reason for this is the browserd daemon?

How does this make sense?
I didn't say that Tear uses less memory, but that MicroB uses more than it seems.

Originally Posted by debernardis View Post
Tear 0.3.5-2 plus libwebkit 1.0-1 1.0-svn41137-13 are playing fine with xiojason's hack at present in my hands
sorry, tear works fine!
libwebkit on my N810 was too old.

Oops, userstyles.css is not enabled by default - add its filename to its path in options.

When I launch Tear and it loads the user-defined home page (or tries to), the network still doesn't come up if it's off. Is this a problem outside Tear (d-bus etc.) ?

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Indonesia
When accessing some site (http://citibank.co.id, on "Express Login" link), the site did not show the login page, and said that Tear does not accept cookies. But when I hit the back-button, the login page shows up.
Anyone know why this is happened?

Originally Posted by fpp View Post
When I launch Tear and it loads the user-defined home page (or tries to), the network still doesn't come up if it's off. Is this a problem outside Tear (d-bus etc.) ?
This with 0.3.5-2 or -1?

Originally Posted by coredumb View Post
When accessing some site (http://citibank.co.id, on "Express Login" link), the site did not show the login page, and said that Tear does not accept cookies. But when I hit the back-button, the login page shows up.
Anyone know why this is happened?
Probably they try to add cookies with js, which is currently not possible.

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
This with 0.3.5-2 or -1?
Both, I believe. At least -1. Does -2 say so in the About box ?

I just got an update from qole's repo but it still shows -1...

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by fpp View Post
Both, I believe. At least -1. Does -2 say so in the About box ?

I just got an update from qole's repo but it still shows -1...
Quick way to check (looking at the first page): Does searching for a phrase not present on the page bring up a message telling you that the phrase was not found? If so, you have -2.

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Well, its scrollbar -> thumb/normal/none, but its not working currently, stupid typo, I'll release another version soon.
Bundyo did version 0.3.5-2 fix that? byway how the thumb thing work, cuz i went to option scrollbar it was normal and i changed to thumb, nothing happened.....“Where's qwerty12?.. he was the one who created that option and can't even answer!... “man, i wait a month for this for nothing! .....Sorry guys is that my fingers are hurting me using the damn scrollbar so thin, but keep your good work that one day u gonna beat microsoft....LOL

Tags
browserd fix, microb killer, webkit