Active Topics

Originally Posted by dormant View Post
Polish (maybe on German keyboard)
Spit it out :/

The only sensible fitting of Polish can be done on US version. (Z-Y, Polish has its own diacritics - don't need umlauts).
Problem with "phonification" of IT is that with old versions I could safely order from USA. Now I am not so sure if unit ordered from US can be safely used in Europe.

Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Nokia.pt also has it , nothing about the release date so far.

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by qole View Post
I'd check the availability of the N900 from the online Nokia store in Canada, but they don't have one.
I suspect Canadians will be getting their N900s from the States, just like we did with the N800.
Well, it does say Canadian French, why would they bother with it in that case ? No Canadian English, though... Might be just that they don't do preorders or that the launch date is slightly off.

EDIT. Oh. You mean no Nokia store *whatsoever*. Oops.

In France it seems to be announced at 649€... more than elsewhere, as usual, but in the same time frame (October)... which would be *very* unusual :-)

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Canada
I'd check the availability of the N900 from the online Nokia store in Canada, but they don't have one.

I suspect Canadians will be getting their N900s from the States, just like we did with the N800.
I'm virtually positive that I got my N800 directly from Nokia. I remember waiting what seemed like months, but may only have been weeks, for them to appear on the Canadian website (which I had almost come to the conclusion had been abandoned).

(edit, indeed I did, I just found the shipping confirmation email "Thank you again for shopping at store.nokia.ca." [...] "for a 0276317 N800 Internet Tablet") shipped April 2007.

Last edited by TheRealBubba; 2009-08-27 at 19:32.

Originally Posted by fpp View Post
In France it seems to be announced at 649€... more than elsewhere, as usual
Not necessarily, 500 euros is the price before tax...

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Monterrey, Mexico
I'm guessing it would show up here for Mexico eventually http://www.nokia.com.mx/productos/to...los/nokia-n900
Not holding my breath though

Originally Posted by krisse View Post
Not necessarily, 500 euros is the price before tax...
649 euros is the expected price in France, according to French sites.

See: http://www.01net.com/editorial/50545...ive-en-france/

(English: http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=)

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Manitoba, Canada

Actually, I got my N800 from the Canadian Nokia online store. I can remember being very glad to have that choice. It took a long time for it to show up, though...

Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
Well, it does say Canadian French, why would they bother with it in that case ? No Canadian English, though... Might be just that they don't do preorders or that the launch date is slightly off.

EDIT. Oh. You mean no Nokia store *whatsoever*. Oops.
Where's the "eh" key on the Canadian English keyboards??

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

The Following User Says Thank You to barry99705 For This Useful Post:

Tags
availability