Notices

[QUOTE=epage;I just put 1.0.5-1 in the extras-devel[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but this what i get with the new version
Attached Images

I get the same error. Happens after DC asks for my login info. Click ok and BAM!

pliz what are the changes in the new version?

Originally Posted by izzox View Post
pliz what are the changes in the new version?
Epage listed it here:
Originally Posted by epage View Post
extras-devel now has Dialcentral 1.0.5-0
UI Tweaks
  • Contacts Tab now remember what was the last addressbook you viewed
  • More thumb scrollbars are present
  • Bigger items on Recent/Contacts/Messages tabs
  • Word wrap on Messages
  • Bigger message dialogs
  • Message dialogs autoscroll the conversation to the bottom
  • Notification time is now more thumb editable
  • Dialpad is usable sooner
  • I don't remember what else

Bug Fixes
  • Dialpad: previous number when sending an SMS is now cleared
  • Dialpad: SMS button is now grayed out when not logged in
  • I don't remember what else

Also, GrandCentral support is completely removed. I can't really test it because my account is converted and I didn't receive complaints when I had previously asked about removing it.

For advanced use: I also provided an example alternative notifier. "/usr/lib/dialcentral/example_custom_notifier.py"
Things you'll notice... he made fonts bigger and easier to read, text is all wrapped in the window so you don't have to double click on it to read everything. Also other things are more finger friendly.

Epage, I like the changes. It's making everything easier to use. I am not sure if this is the place to mention a bug? I'll mention it but please tell me where to list it in the future...
Sometimes, if I double click on a SMS conversation to reply, everything works fine...but when I go to double click on another SMS conversation to reply, nothing happens(sometimes) the conversation just turns blue. Things won't change in SMS messages until I close the app and re-open it, then it works fine again.
Again I've used this app all day and it has only done this 3 times.

Epage, I like the changes. It's making everything easier to use. I am not sure if this is the place to mention a bug? I'll mention it but please tell me where to list it in the future...
Sometimes, if I double click on a SMS conversation to reply, everything works fine...but when I go to double click on another SMS conversation to reply, nothing happens(sometimes) the conversation just turns blue. Things won't change in SMS messages until I close the app and re-open it, then it works fine again.
Again I've used this app all day and it has only done this 3 times.

Posts: 708 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Too Close To D.C
I think the fonts sizes is just right in 1.0.5-1. Thanks for your hard work. DC gets better with each new update, can't wait for the next one!!

Last edited by heavyt; 2009-09-01 at 09:45.

Originally Posted by EL_EASY View Post
Same problem here, but I get the error on the bottom of the screen. Everything was fine with .1 until I relogged in.

Hmm I have a question about the notifier. Is it still running every X user interval even if the tablet is offline?

Edit: noticed another bug/issue. I changed the notification time from 10 to 30 minutes and now the notifications checkbox won't stay checked. It'll usually uncheck itself within a few seconds of being checked.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Last edited by Laughing Man; 2009-09-01 at 10:54.

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by EL_EASY View Post
Drat. Ever since I made it easer to login by remembering the users credentials I became lazy about testing the login process.

This time I actually tested it. I just pushed things to the autobuilder