I also have never gotten my activation to work? I have tried at all times of the day hoping that it is just their server. Has anyone successfuly gotten any communication from Nokia that helped them resolve this issue?

Posts: 708 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Too Close To D.C
Originally Posted by zskylar@comcast.net View Post
I also have never gotten my activation to work? I have tried at all times of the day hoping that it is just their server. Has anyone successfuly gotten any communication from Nokia that helped them resolve this issue?
I had problems also until I read that the camera must first be ON before you try to set up the beta program!

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Austin, TX
Does not work for me "Feature activation failed". Been trying all week. Tried with camera on and from contacts menu and every combination I could think of. Does the display name matter or is it just anything you make up?

Posts: 708 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Too Close To D.C
Originally Posted by TheMostToys View Post
Does not work for me "Feature activation failed". Been trying all week. Tried with camera on and from contacts menu and every combination I could think of. Does the display name matter or is it just anything you make up?
Did not matter for me.

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Austin, TX
Update: It works when connected to the internet via my cell phone, but not from my home LAN. Must be something with NAT firewalls. Also, the person the received the invitation, when they click on the link, it does not work (they are also behind a NAT firewall.)