Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Santiago, Chile
thanks! installing the fmradio in diablo worked perfectly. I needed the lib for one of the installation files for aMSN

Posts: 367 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Brooklyn, NY
I just want to install this file and nothing else for the same reason as the OP. I am trying to install video camera from deb. Or do I have to wait until I can get to wifi connection and use the install file?

Posts: 367 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Brooklyn, NY

install gizmo..its part of it..
I couldn't install the video camera app because the libssl0.9.7 was missing. after installing gizmo..the video app installed without problems and works

-dkenny

I'm a n810 noob..but so far I'm impressed..

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ (Germany.Austria),former Yugolsavia,USA
libssl0.9.8 was already on my Nokia N810.I was thinkering whit Hydra and it workes(immpressive)...so it must be in the Nokia cus Hydra wont work whitout it,,,anyway you can always download it from Chinock Reposatory at gronmayers website...

Originally Posted by dkenny View Post
install gizmo..its part of it..
I couldn't install the video camera app because the libssl0.9.7 was missing. after installing gizmo..the video app installed without problems and works

-dkenny

I'm a n810 noob..but so far I'm impressed..

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ (Germany.Austria),former Yugolsavia,USA
It should be already in your Nokia!But you can also download it from Gronmayer reposatorys.I was thinkering whit Hydra and found that libssl was already on my Device.

It should be already on the device,since Skype also depends on it i think.
Anyways.Go to this site http://www.gronmayer.com/it/index.php
Select Maemo Chinook and add it to your aplication manager(it will doo it automaticaly once you click install)
then doo (apt-get libssl0.9.7 install) in your X Terminal and it will install.After that you can remove the Maemo Chinock from the Aplication Manager.