Posts: 221 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Sendai, Japan
Well, it is time for me to upgrade to an n810 so I decided that the ipod needs to go to make room (money) for a new tablet.

I have a 5th generation ipod video of the 60GB variety. It is black. The case is a little scratched up but it works just fine and if you are looking at it from about 5 feet away you can't even see the scratches. Anyways, I don't really know what to ask for it so shoot me some offers. I would be interested in a trade for an N810 as well. Let me know what you have.
Attached Images

Posts: 1,028 | Thanked: 578 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by verumgero View Post
Well, it is time for me to upgrade to an n810 so I decided that the ipod needs to go to make room (money) for a new tablet.
That's the spirit!

The Following User Says Thank You to JayOnThaBeat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,605 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Southern California
Ah, man... That looks just like the one that was stolen (along with my Buick) several years ago... What a great piece of work.

Tim

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
@verumgero: how much for the buick?

ps: jk! jk!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
I'll throw in a nice Buick with the ipod if anyone wants it.

One more not though, I live in Japan so shipping will be a little bit more but I will just pay for the shipping so don't worry about it.

Originally Posted by verumgero View Post
I'll throw in a nice Buick with the ipod if anyone wants it.

One more not though, I live in Japan so shipping will be a little bit more but I will just pay for the shipping so don't worry about it.
Ouch - You would probably be better off posting it on ebay in Japan - although I know the Japanese aren't so keen on used products (I used to hunt down the second-hand computer stores in Akihabara because they were so cheap!)

Originally Posted by overfloat View Post
Ouch - You would probably be better off posting it on ebay in Japan - although I know the Japanese aren't so keen on used products (I used to hunt down the second-hand computer stores in Akihabara because they were so cheap!)

You do have a point about Japanese not liking used stuff but there is a pretty big community of gaijin (foreigners) and I have gotten a few responses from postngs I put on those boards. Posting here was mostly just an afterthought. I didn't think too many people here have much for apple stuff. If it is an consolation, I am running rockbox on it.

OK guys, I want this thing gone please. I am asking $115 (shipped). I will also throw in a nifty silicone case, and for any of you with little love for apple software it is running Rockbox 3.4. Send me a pm if you are interested. Thanks.