Posts: 12 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by qole View Post
If by "WPA Enterprise" you mean EAP-TTLS+PAP, then no, this bug is still open.
Anyone knows if there is a chance that this will be released as an update to Fremantle (Maemo 5) or if there will be a (documented) way to extend the current authentication methods with PAP?

My department (Computer Science at TU Munich) switched to EAP-TTLS with PAP as the last in a row now, too. It'll be a welcoming feature for all eduroam users worldwide (which there are many of). This problem exists since years on Nokia devices, so why not fix it?

Hy,
i have a problem with the vpnc GUI on my N900,
when i want to connect my N900 to the network in my school which uses a cisco vpn client. i load in the PCF file which i got from the school and connect first with the WLAN there, type in my passwort really right let the space for Domain empty and press connect there comes

Connecting ...
Launching vpnc, pleale be patient ...//a fiew seconds, then comes
Child exited ...
Disconnected!

can anybody help me with my Problem?
thanks!

Originally Posted by sebastian-bass.t View Post
Hy,
i have a problem with the vpnc GUI on my N900,
when i want to connect my N900 to the network in my school which uses a cisco vpn client. i load in the PCF file which i got from the school and connect first with the WLAN there, type in my passwort really right let the space for Domain empty and press connect there comes

Connecting ...
Launching vpnc, pleale be patient ...//a fiew seconds, then comes
Child exited ...
Disconnected!

can anybody help me with my Problem?
thanks!
Hi

I tried to create a new Openvpn connection... after import the pcf file... i dont see anything ?? Did I missed anything? Please help

it's works GREAT, I'm using 1.2 firmware, vpnc-gui, use this for my personal bank transaction

http://openstorage.gunadarma.ac.id